• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Yura walked down the hall, looking for Jack, when more wolves approached. "You guys don't quit do you!?" He said. He lunged at them, scythe ready.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura walked down the hall, looking for Jack, when more wolves approached. "You guys don't quit do you!?" He said. He lunged at them, scythe ready.
"Yura?" She mumbled to herself, hearing him talking to himself it seemed. "You there?"

Stella looked around the room she was in. It was covered with dust and all the furniture was covered with sheets. She looked around, her fear slowly fading away. Sooon the sun set and she was in a dark room. She lit a candle in the room and kept exploring,

xoloveox said:
"Yura?" She mumbled to herself, hearing him talking to himself it seemed. "You there?"
Yura killed the last of the wolves. "Yeah, I'm here, you alive?" He asked.

xoloveox said:
Echo peeked out from behind a door. "Im present!"
Yura turned around and walked over. "Sorry for ruining your chances with Isaac." He said. "Maybe you'll get another chance." He smiled.

Her face paled a bit bsfore regaining its color. "I-its fine..." @TheRebelliousDragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Isaac had caught up in behind Echo ".....ruined chances?" He muttered quietly, what on earth was he on about? As far as Isaac was concerned Echo wanted to go out with Yura, now he was really confused.

Yura nodded to Isaac. "You know where Jack is?" He asked. He read your thoughts. "And no, I don't believe that's the case..." He after reading you. At least he believed Echo didn't wanna go out with him...

Nonalaka said:
Isaac had caught up in behind Echo ".....ruined chances?" He muttered quietly, what on earth was he on about? As far as Isaac was concerned Echo wanted to go out with Yura, now he was really confused.
She turned around, looking behind her. "O-oh Issac!" She smiled. "What did ya say?"

Isaac stared at Yura, was he responding to him? Did he look into his head? He simply nodded before turning to Echo "Its nothing, just mumbling to myself as usual" he replied, smiling at her

Nonalaka said:
Isaac stared at Yura, was he responding to him? Did he look into his head? He simply nodded before turning to Echo "Its nothing, just mumbling to myself as usual" he replied, smiling at her
She rolled her eyes, pinching Issac's cheeck. "Come on, whats the matter?"

"I told you, its nothing" he replied calmly, placing his hand to where he got pinched and let out a small smile.

@xoloveox

Stella quickly now wanted a way out. She was feeling a bit weak, and needed water. She climbed out the window and down the ground gracefully. She hurried through the castle looking for water, until she ran into a group. She recognized one. Yura she believed.

Nonalaka said:
"I told you, its nothing" he replied calmly, placing his hand to where he got pinched and let out a small smile.
@xoloveox
She rolled her eyes. "You're lying." She growled. "Whats up, Issac? Youre never this down..."

Yura frowned. He hadn't realized the harm he caused with a single game. "I'm just going to find Jack and leave..." He mumbled, beginning to walk down another hall that led to the garden.

Isaac rubbed the side of his neck and let out a sigh "I can't get away with anything with you can I" he laughed lightly, his gaze remained at the floor. "Not getting to see you as much sucks for a start..."

@xoloveox

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura frowned. He hadn't realized the harm he caused with a single game. "I'm just going to find Jack and leave..." He mumbled, beginning to walk down another hall that led to the garden.
"Wait... Yura?" She asked, following behind him. "Whats up with you?" Seriously, boys thought girls had mood swings?

Nonalaka said:
Isaac rubbed the side of his neck and let out a sigh "I can't get away with anything with you can I" he laughed lightly, his gaze remained at the floor. "Not getting to see you as much sucks for a start..."
@xoloveox
"Thats the start?" She asked, tilting her head. "Whats the rest, then?"

(Never mind... I'm just having her go back to the garden.)

Stella hurried toward the garden and scooped up for water for the fountain. The water absorbed into her skin and she sighed. She looked up to the sky, at the moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back