• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura shook his head. "I don't understand it either, but he just said he can't aid her right now." He turned to Echo. "I apologize for my behavior m'lady." He says taking a bow.
She rolled her eyes, laughing a bit, before flicking his forehead.

xoloveox said:
She rolled her eyes, laughing a bit, before flicking his forehead.
Yura chuckled when you flicked his forehead. He stood up. "Isaac, we don't have much choice now... We might have to fight Elvira ourselves." He said, turning to Isaac.

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Isaac laughed a bit before turning his expression to a more serious one "Fighting her ourselves? are we even strong enough to do that? I mean there is three of us but, we don't have any special weapons..." he replied placing his hand on his chin. "I guess were better than not having anyone, right?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

@xoloveox

((Oops I read that wrong, I edited it uvu;))

Last edited by a moderator:
Stella screamed loudly as one of the wolves tore her skin. She tried fighting back, but only managed to trap the one that wasn't fighting. The other kept on trying to tear her to pieces.

jack stood up and looked at rose

"dammit you're too stubborn and kind "

jack walked to the door and opened it

as he walked out the door he looked back at rose and smiled

"but that's what i love about you"

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Stella screamed loudly as one of the wolves tore her skin. She tried fighting back, but only managed to trap the one that wasn't fighting. The other kept on trying to tear her to pieces.

[/QUOTE]
Yura paused the conversation for a second. He suddenly appeared in front of Stella, beating the wolves away. "Are you all right m'lady?" He asks.

Yura paused the conversation for a second. He suddenly appeared in front of Stella, beating the wolves away. "Are you all right m'lady?" He asks.
Stella stands, but cringes out of pain. Instead of answering Yura's question, she just asked another.

"What were those things!?"

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Stella stands, but cringes out of pain. Instead of answering Yura's question, she just asked another.
"What were those things!?"

[/QUOTE]
Yura looked at their dead bodies. "Shadow wolves... They have been crawling all over the castle." He explained. "Are you alright?" He asked.

Yura looked at their dead bodies. "Shadow wolves... They have been crawling all over the castle." He explained. "Are you alright?" He asked.
"Y-yes, but... Someone already told me about this! I don't know what's going on..."

Stella said, with her hands shaking. She'd never seen anything like it.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]
"Y-yes, but... Someone already told me about this! I don't know what's going on..."
Stella said, with her hands shaking. She'd never seen anything like it.

[/QUOTE]
Yura sheathed his scythe. "Were under attack by Elvira, that's what." He said.

Yura sheathed his scythe. "Were under attack by Elvira, that's what." He said.
"Who...Who's Elvira?! I'm just a gardener, I'm not some person who keeps up with today. Ugh!"

She said placing her head in her hands.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]
"Who...Who's Elvira?! I'm just a gardener, I'm not some person who keeps up with today. Ugh!"
She said placing her head in her hands.

[/QUOTE]
More wolves ran down the hall. "Just get behind me..." He said, summoning a scythe.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
(ya... no one notices Marth? he's kiinda blaring his tiny lungs out though it's not to loud. aaaand waylyns starving DX)
(Nope...) Yura slammed his scythe into all the wolves, the wolves, not standing a chance. "Geez... Someone should call animal control." He said.

(Nope...) Yura slammed his scythe into all the wolves, the wolves, not standing a chance. "Geez... Someone should call animal control." He said.
((Not sure if im there but i would laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back