• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"echo you chose to defy a direct order during a situation where people were dying"

jack smiled

"i believe thats treason"

he turned to echo

"the only thing i did wrong was not executing you on the spot"

@xoloveox

Mr Swiftshots]"echo you chose to defy a direct order during a situation where people were dying" jack smiled "i believe thats treason" he turned to echo "the only thing i did wrong was not executing you on the spot" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13930-xoloveox/ said:
@xoloveox[/URL]
"You'd be willing to kill your own army?" She growled at him, feeling the pain in her back grow stronger. "Are you that idiotic, jack?!"

"your willing to defy an order at a time like this"

jack sighed

"i would kill any traitor to milady without a second thought whether they were in the army or not"

@xoloveox

"the forest isnt as peaceful as you think it is echo"

jack turned and walked towards the door for the final time

saying

"im head of the royal guard because i can make those kind of decisions unlike others"

he sighed

"that doesn't mean i dont regret it"

@xoloveox

Mr Swiftshots]"the forest isnt as peaceful as you think it is echo" jack turned and walked towards the door for the final time saying "im head of the royal guard because i can make those kind of decisions unlike others" he sighed "that doesn't mean i dont regret it" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13930-xoloveox/ said:
@xoloveox[/URL]
"Youre a coward." Is what she screamed back at him, tears in her eyes. She could barly move- and her only though was that she might simply die there. Jack probably wanted that.

as jack reached the door he sighed the pain in his hand was returning

he muttered to himself

"hopefully that will help her see through the facade of the silent forest"

he then looked at his hands

"i didn't ask to make these decisions its simply my duty"

@xoloveox

Mr Swiftshots]as jack reached the door he sighed the pain in his hand was returning he muttered to himself "hopefully that will help her see through the facade of the silent forest" he then looked at his hands "i didn't ask to make these decisions its simply my duty" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13930-xoloveox/ said:
@xoloveox[/URL]
"Bullcrap..." she yelled at him. "Youre even just leaving me here..." She mumbled.

"kioto i want you to take echo out to the forest find her an area with a lot of healthy plant life"

jack walked into the room he walked over to the queen

"your majesty im here now you need to rest"

@subject 635

[QUOTE="subject 635]kioto nods and picks echo up and starts to bring her to the woods

[/QUOTE]
Echo clung to Kioto, sharply breathing with her pain.

[QUOTE="subject 635]kioto brings echo to the grand wood tree apparently thousands of years old

[/QUOTE]
Echo gently put her hands to the tree and slowly started to absorb some of its health, her wound healing. She looked at Kioto. "Thanks."

The Queen nods and backs away. Elvira disappeared and appeared far away. "I see you do have a master swordsman you majesty. Now that surprised me.", Elvira said.

(I'm going to bed. Night!)

((Poor Echo, I'll assume Isaac didn't see that, it would be a bit late to make him react to it uvu;))

Isaac quickly caught up with Jack he had a weapon at the ready just incase he was needed.

Elvira frowned and said, "This day is not going so well as I planned." She then turned quickly and kicked both Jack and Drago many feet's away. She walked toward the door and said, "Before I fight with you children, I need to make sure my Night Reaper is returned to me."

[QUOTE="Andrea Logan]Elvira frowned and said, "This day is not going so well as I planned." She then turned quickly and kicked both Jack and Drago many feet's away. She walked toward the door and said, "Before I fight with you children, I need to make sure my Night Reaper is returned to me."

[/QUOTE]
Yura teleported to you and put a blade to Elvira's neck. "I'm afraid we cannot do that. Please don't come again, otherwise, the price is death." He said pushing the blade softly against her neck. "Don't make me say it twice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back