• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Drago slides and dissapears and reappears in front of her

Kioto somehow has regained conciousness and brought echo back and too her room. Kioto is now with everyone else with her sword drawn. her tall elf posture somehow relaxed. (Thought i would put details)

Ulfgar starts his trek down the steep decline of the mountains, pulling behind him a medium sized cart filled with gold nuggets. He has his crossbow slung across his back, with bolts in a small bag he has hanging off his side.

When Yura disappeared Stella sighed and kept running. She didn't know what to do. What if the wolves attacked her again. Sh hoped that the sun would come up soon. She would heal i sunlight.

Elvira frowned. "You boys are definitely getting on my nerves.", she said in a rude tone. She backed away from the blade and ducked. She disappeared in Yura's shadow and laughed. "Now Yura let's see how well you'll do fighting your friends.", she said. She raised his shadow arm and his arm followed.

kiotos eyes start to glow purple "stop.... now" it seemed like shadow had started to take over

drago looked at kioto "i would usally allow this.. but kioto calm down"

Ulfgar reaches the base of the mountain, lying his cart down as he let's out a deep sigh. "Maybe a quick rest..." He huffs to himself, sitting leaning against a nearby tree, resting his crossbow in his lap.

[QUOTE="Axel Kumori](k at which place are u exactly i need to plan accordingly xD )

[/QUOTE]
((well, im pretty sure I got taken to a palace dormitory :3

Axel stands outside the palaced confused as hell as he originally came here to earn some money but could see nothing but people fightng each other. He ran aside a bit further away from the fighting area and walked around trying to sense life signs of people. He noticed a faint Life sign coming from a window which looked rather like a dormitory (echo's room) He jumped up to that window landing inside the dorm as he looked at the girl sitting at the place. "uhmmm.... hi...." he said as he knew he made the situation a bit awkward.

[QUOTE="Axel Kumori]Axel stands outside the palaced confused as hell as he originally came here to earn some money but could see nothing but people fightng each other. He ran aside a bit further away from the fighting area and walked around trying to sense life signs of people. He noticed a faint Life sign coming from a window which looked rather like a dormitory (echo's room) He jumped up to that window landing inside the dorm as he looked at the girl sitting at the place. "uhmmm.... hi...." he said as he knew he made the situation a bit awkward.

[/QUOTE]
Echo looked at the strange male who literally jumped into her room through her window. That was odd enough to throw her off. She felt rather weak after what had happened, but she seemed fine. "Uhm.... Hi?" She asked, looking at the male.

"WAIT WAIT! i am not like a thief of something" he replied rather quickly. "I just wanted to get the list of highest bounties! but everyone here are kinda occupied.........So! do u know someyhing?" he asked giving out a faint smkle and rubbing his head.

@xoloveox

Axel Kumori]"WAIT WAIT! i am not like a thief of something" he replied rather quickly. "I just wanted to get the list of highest bounties! but everyone here are kinda occupied.........So! do u know someyhing?" he asked giving out a faint smkle and rubbing his head. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13930-xoloveox/ said:
@xoloveox[/URL]
"Bounties, huh?" She asked with a small smile. "I mean, I don't know much about bounties..."

Rose had finally slept most of her injuries that she'd gathered off. She got up from the chair with a stretch and a yawn, there was still a little bit of pain left over, but enough to deal with, she made her way into the corridors.

"uhmm..so maybe you know where the bounty posters and sheets are stored?" he tilted his head smiling "and whats with the fighting anyways, is there a battle royale or something going on?" he continued giving out a small sigh "i hate these things to be honest"

@xoloveox

@xoloveox[/URL]
She moved over on her bed, leaving space in case he wanted to sit. "Yeah, theres a big fight..." She sighed, looking out the window from her spot. "I should be there, but my idiot commander decided to throw me against a wall." She growled, once again sighing. .'Get back on topic...' She looked at the kid. "Sorry, dude, I've got no idea where those papers might be..."

He went up to the bed sitting besides her with his hands behind his head. "No problem....it hardly matters.....anyway you are injured they probably care about you...." he sighs " i wonder how may it feel having dear friends with you who actually care about your well being"

@xoloveox

(btw is this site lagging for you?)

((nah?

xoloveox said:
She moved over on her bed, leaving space in case he wanted to sit. "Yeah, theres a big fight..." She sighed, looking out the window from her spot. "I should be there, but my idiot commander decided to throw me against a wall." She growled, once again sighing. .'Get back on topic...' She looked at the kid. "Sorry, dude, I've got no idea where those papers might be..."
"Care about me?" She retorted, snickering. "The man who did this to my is my boss." She growled.

"hey girl, you will understand him once you get responsibilities of a leader.......if he was a bad one he probably would have used you as a sacrificial pawn during a battle but he instead kept you away from harm...that indicates ..they care about you..." he replied in a sad tone.

@xoloveox

[QUOTE="Axel Kumori]"hey girl, you will understand him once you get responsibilities of a leader.......if he was a bad one he probably would have used you as a sacrificial pawn during a battle but he instead kept you away from harm...that indicates ..they care about you..." he replied in a sad tone.

[/QUOTE]
She glared at him. "You literally just jumped through my window. You barley know me..." She mumbled.

xoloveox said:
She glared at him. "You literally just jumped through my window. You barley know me..." She mumbled.
"Its true...but i know a persons emotions and sentiment far more than you" he sighed a last time. "now cmon! cheer up its not like i came here to make you sad or something...did I?" he smiled "By the way, the names Axel " he forwarded his hand for a handshake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back