• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Ulfgar smiled. "Well, I wouldn't tell nobody if you wanted to take a shot or two." He offers, accompanied by a soft laugh.

"Ah really?!" she asked as she clapped her hands together, realising her reaction, she regained her composure "I mean, I'd like that very much" placing her hands back down by her sides.

Ulfgar let out a deep belly laugh, as he continued to pull. "Let's try to find a place to set this thing down, I could use a rest." He says.

"Right of course....." she furrowed her brow in thought, there wasn't many places you could leave a cart full of gold, without someone taking a sneaky peak and a free sample, especially in a busy town.

Jack points to a small spot in between two stands. "We could probably set it down there." He suggested, before pulling it over to the spot.

((jack?))

"Hmm, alright~" she said, following him "how long have you been carrying that load around for?"

(Sorry, getting my character names mixed up xD )

"Not too long, it was about a two day trip from the mountain peak to here. I stopped at night to rest." He says, before dropping the cart down with a small crash. Ulfgar gives a small stretch.

((OMG!!!!))

Glyrith, with her magic, gently pulled Marth out from under the bed. "Sweet Marth," she said, "I would love to keep you as my own."

The Lady smiled and leaned down to kiss Marth's forehead.

"That's still a long time to carry around that thing" she replied, tilting her head a bit.

@BlueHawk

((Oooh, okay xD ))

-------------

Awwww ;-; Echo is always busy though uvu poor Isaac doesn't want to intrude))

@xoloveox

GoldenCharizard4 said:
i giggled grabbing her hair and put it in my mouth squirming delightfully as my tummy growled a bit.
"auntie golden are you right?" i woofed yawning. i just woke from a nap.

@GoldenWolf @sitanomoto

(u never missed marth... >:,( )
(that's cause im not with him ;-; ISSAC IS AT LEAST A TINY BIT CLOSE

I CANT EVEN TALK TO mARTH ;-;;;;

Nonalaka said:
"That's still a long time to carry around that thing" she replied, tilting her head a bit.
@BlueHawk

((Oooh, okay xD ))

-------------

Awwww ;-; Echo is always busy though uvu poor Isaac doesn't want to intrude))

@xoloveox
((he wont intrudeee

GoldenCharizard4 said:
"gaaa!" was my only reply. my stomach rumbled again and i looked at glyrith with big cute eyes.
((ECHO IS STUCK INA ROOM I WANNA SEE MARTHGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

@xoloveox Okey dokey uvu))

Isaac decided to pay Echo a visit, he hasn't really gotten the chance to properly talk with her this past while. He made his way to her door a knocked at it.

Nonalaka said:
@xoloveox Okey dokey uvu))
Isaac decided to pay Echo a visit, he hasn't really gotten the chance to properly talk with her this past while. He made his way to her door a knocked at it.
"Come in...!" She called out, looking over at her door, it was unlocked, but she sadly couldn't get up to go open the door for whoever was there. The impact that Jack had made on her back, despite her healing powers, made it hard to move.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
(then come! xD )
i stared at her as my tummy rumbled yet again. i squirmed a little as well to say 'hey im right here!'
((i cant :/ Echo kinda got slammed into a wall by jack...

Ulfgar showed a small smile. "As I dwarf, we are raised to mine and make these trips every now and again. Not many other jobs."

"Oh, Ariya, how can you not melt at those eyes!" Glyrith said adoringly.

"Glyrith, he's hungry," the Lady said, rolling her eyes slightly.

Glyrith smiled. "Oh is that it?" She said. She brought a flower in from the window and put the end in his mouth. Nectar, the exact same consistency as milk, flowed from the bottom and into Marth's mouth.

((Gaaaah! Be patient for goodness sale, Marth!))

Isaac opened the door and popped his head in, "hey there!" He opened the door fully and let himself in, closing the door after him, it took him a minute to notice her current state, but when he did, colour drained from his face as a look of worry spread across him "w-what on earth happened to you??"

@xoloveox

(fiiiine!)

i drank for what seemed like a hour but really only 15 minutes. when done i yawned giggling as i clapped my hands around her pinky, unable to fit my tiny hands around i tried to pull it into my mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back