• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Ulfgar stretches his legs, letting out a soft yawn. He lifts his crossbow to the side, as he examines the treeline to his left side. "Quiet." He says.

[QUOTE="Axel Kumori]"Its true...but i know a persons emotions and sentiment far more than you" he sighed a last time. "now cmon! cheer up its not like i came here to make you sad or something...did I?" he smiled "By the way, the names Axel " he forwarded his hand for a handshake.

[/QUOTE]
She laughed a bit and took his hand. "Im Echo." She smiled.

xoloveox said:
She laughed a bit and took his hand. "Im Echo." She smiled.
"Echo.........nice!" he looked around at the room " soo, am i disturbing you.....should i leave?" he asked as he knew she was in pain.

[QUOTE="Axel Kumori]"Echo.........nice!" he looked around at the room " soo, am i disturbing you.....should i leave?" he asked as he knew she was in pain.

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head. "No!" She said quickly. She didnt want him to leave. "I mean" -fake cough- "No, not if you dont want to! Company is always nice...!"

" Oh okay.." he smiled at her with a light expression "what if those wierd things come here to get you?" he looked around catiously "do you have any weapons, i dont mind if its a stick" he looked at his sword " i cant waste my sword for those pathetic beings, can i?"

@xoloveox

He knew those biengs can sense his aura from this distance but he didnt want echo to get hurt either "nevermind, i will use my sword , just this time....."

@xoloveox

(--------silence-----?)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Where is everyone even?" rose thought aloud to herself as she walked down the echoing, empty hallways hugging her book to her chest as she walked.

Ulfgar rises to his feet, letting out a small grunt as he lifts his cart back up and continues walking toward town.

She made her way into the palace gardens and found a nice spot to sit and read, it was quiet and had a nice view. she curled up with the book on her lap and continued where she had left off.

BlueHawk said:
Ulfgar rises to his feet, letting out a small grunt as he lifts his cart back up and continues walking toward town.
((if you are looking for someone to interact with you could meet up with rose i guess uvu? of course its up to yourself))

(Sure)

Ulfgar pulls his cart past the palace, eyeing it up. He whistles. "Big place." He says. As he scans the palace he notices a girl, sitting and reading.

Rose looked up noticing a figure pulling a cart not far from her, she waved and gave a friendly smile, she didn't know this person of course but she was being polite.

@BlueHawk

Letting out a sigh as he sets down the cart, he yells to the girl. "Uh, excuse me? Miss" He asks as he approaches her.

"hmm?" Rose set down her book and stood up "Can I help you?" she asks him as she straightened out her clothes.

"I'm just looking for a market of sorts, somewhere I can smith this into jewelry." He says, motioning to his cart of gold nuggets.

"Oh my, that seems like a fun job~" she thought for a bit "So you're looking to head into town then?, I could show you if you don't know the way.."

"It would sure help me out." He says, extending a stout, but large hand. "Ulfgar... Of the mountains." He says introducing himself.

"I am Rose Ulara...of the uh...forest i suppose," she laughed a bit, accepting his handshake with her own tiny hand. "The town is this way" she pointed as she began to walk.

Ulfgar grunts as he lives his cart, pulling it as he follows Rose. "Pleasure to meet you Rose." He says quickly, catching his breath.

"So did you mine that all yourself? Its an awful lot to be dragging around with you..." she said as she glanced at the cart that he was pulling along.

Nonalaka said:
"So did you mine that all yourself? Its an awful lot to be dragging around with you..." she said as she glanced at the cart that he was pulling along.
Ulfgar stroked his beard a little. "Over the course of six months, all on my own. I have a little private mine in the mountains. I usually switch where I sell every trip." He explains.

"Oh, wow" she looked at him with amazement "...what about bandits? do they bother you alot?"

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, wow" she looked at him with amazement "...what about bandits? do they bother you alot?"
"Occasionally, that's why I carry this." He says as he leans his side out, showing his crossbow.

"ooooh, cool, my brother wouldn't let me have one of those" she pouted slightly "the town is just up ahead now" she said, pointing as the town came into view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back