• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Isaac frowned slightly at her response "Oh, alright" he replied as he leaned his head back against the wall, eyes closed

@xoloveox

Nonalaka said:
Isaac frowned slightly at her response "Oh, alright" he replied as he leaned his head back against the wall, eyes closed
@xoloveox
"It wasn't anything bad..." She muttered, looking at Issac with half a smile. "We only kissed..."

He tilts the pipe toward her, showing a pinch of tobacco in it. "Just an average pipe." He says as he takes out a match.

xoloveox said:
"It wasn't anything bad..." She muttered, looking at Issac with half a smile. "We only kissed..."
"Oh,....I-I suppose that isn't bad... I was worried you did othe- I-I mean u-uhm" his face was priceless the awkwardness on his face couldn't be hidden as it glowed red.

"Oh, right...I don't know anyone who smokes one" she said as she stared at it. "How long does it take to make jewellery?"

@BlueHawk

Wow that timing was bad, good thing Isaac had just stopped speaking or the situation would have been awfully awkward, Isaac sat in silence

Nonalaka said:
Wow that timing was bad, good thing Isaac had just stopped speaking or the situation would have been awfully awkward, Isaac sat in silence
Yura looked at Isaac as well. "Your that guy Echo talked about." He said. "Good luck..." He said, walking off into the forest.

Isaac watched him leave with a confused expression before turning to Echo "you talked about me with him?" He asked, with the same confused expression.

@xoloveox

"Yura!' she said in an annoyed voice, glaring at the spot he had just disappeared from. "Yeah, I did.. I just wanted to let him know that you were a worker o' mine."

Ulfgar thought for a moment, taking a couple puffs of his pipe. "A cart this size, probably 4-5 days. Minimal breakes." He says, somewhat unsure.

"A worker o' yours huh, Oh, right" not even mentioned as her best friend? Or friend at all for that matter?... just a work mate..he frowned to himself a little, was he embarrassing to her?

BlueHawk said:
Ulfgar thought for a moment, taking a couple puffs of his pipe. "A cart this size, probably 4-5 days. Minimal breakes." He says, somewhat unsure.
"You're a very hard worker" she replied "Its admirable" she continued

Nonalaka said:
"A worker o' yours huh, Oh, right" not even mentioned as her best friend? Or friend at all for that matter?... just a work mate..he frowned to himself a little, was he embarrassing to her?
@xoloveox

(Loops forgot to tag uvh))

Nonalaka said:

"You're a very hard worker" she replied "Its admirable" she continued

@xoloveox

(Loops forgot to tag uvh))
Shesighed, rolling her eyes. "Oh, please issac. Dont be so upset. It didnt mean to work-zone you."

(OMFG i was waiting for about 6 hours listening songs and waiting for someone to Rp with and not a single notification O.o )

Flashback - Before Isaac knocked into Echo's door Axel gave a light smile and bid a temporary farewell - "Take care, Echo" jumping out of her window to avoid any possible misunderstanding by other people.

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Through the woods, a lonely man in armor trekked through the woods. His armor was silver with some gold parts here and there. His helmet had a red plume, and his sword was at the ready at his side. He wielded his longbow, seeming like a noble hunting for some game, but no human would dress like that /only/ for hunting. There was something else he was after.

xoloveox said:
Shesighed, rolling her eyes. "Oh, please issac. Dont be so upset. It didnt mean to work-zone you."
"......work zone..Is that even a word?" Isaac shook his head and laughed lightly "oh really, sounds like I'm to much of a dork to be friends with" he said shaking his head a bit and chuckling.

"Ah, right" she nodded in agreement "I need to be the same...... well..minus the sweat part......." she chuckled.

@BlueHawk

Axel landed on the grass patch directly below Echo's dorm dusting his clothes he walked towards the wood for the time being. After walking for quite a whilehe noticed the man in the shiny metallic armor and with the stereotypic plume over his helmet which knights used to wear. He approached him slowly being cautious of his surroundig for any possible ambush or rogue attacks. "Hey, Nobile Knight, what brings you to this place?" he asked curiously with the something-wierd-is-brewing-up look on his face as it was quiet uncommon for a high profile silver-gold armored knight to wander in a random woods area unless he was mistaken and he wasnt a knight but a cosplayer lost in the woods.

@AnnoDomini

The human looks at him, sensing something odd about the person in front of him. He took off his helmet off, his silver hair showing and his stubble. "I am visiting a place I loved as a child." The stranger said, slowly closing his eyes and tilting his head backwards, before returning back to normal. "I do not recall you from the castle. Who are you?"

@Axel Kumori

AnnoDomini said:
The human looks at him, sensing something odd about the person in front of him. He took off his helmet off, his silver hair showing and his stubble. "I am visiting a place I loved as a child." The stranger said, slowly closing his eyes and tilting his head backwards, before returning back to normal. "I do not recall you from the castle. Who are you?"
@Axel Kumori
"Uhmmm.....just consider me as a wanderer" He smiled forwarding his hands for a handshake "Axel is the name, A place you loved as a child huh" he paused for a second engaged in deep thinking maybe i can sneak into the castle with him, i guess he has some relationship with higher ups from the castle "what a coincidence we both have the same destination in our journey, mind if I join you?" he continued giving an honest smile.

@AnnoDomini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back