• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

jack walked down the main corridor of the castle

ten wolves appeared in front of him

"so this is why the queen wants my assistance"

lightning shot from jacks body and arced through all the wolves

jack turned to kioto

"my best guess would be that shadow wolfs have overrun the white wolf queens kingdom by order of a superior"

@subject 635

She smiles as she draws her swords "May i join you.... and will you allow me to rampage?"

Drago appears beside them "I will have a truce for now..... I Hate Elivra....' he says looking at Jack

"both of you fan out and suppress the wolves im going after Elivra"

jack put his hands in his jacket pockets and continued to walk down the corridor

"and Drago ....i will have your head one of these days"

@subject 635

"do as you see fit" jack replied

jack walked around and found echo and issac

"you two are with me understand"

@Nonalaka @xoloveox

jack glared at echo

"echo im not in a very good mood in fact i believe you asked me a while back to punish you instead of issac"

jack grinned

"i never got around to that did i"

@Nonalaka @xoloveox

Mr Swiftshots]jack glared at echo "echo im not in a very good mood in fact i believe you asked me a while back to punish you instead of issac" jack grinned "i never got around to that did i" @Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13930-xoloveox/ said:
@xoloveox[/URL]
"No, you didnt." She growled at him. "Bite me." She threatened, turning her head away.

xoloveox said:
"No, you didnt." She growled at him. "Bite me." She threatened, turning her head away.
Mr Swiftshots]jack glared at echo "echo im not in a very good mood in fact i believe you asked me a while back to punish you instead of issac" jack grinned "i never got around to that did i" @Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13930-xoloveox/ said:
@xoloveox[/URL]
((Intenseeee

"echo of all times to disobey an order you chose a time where a whole kingdom is in danger"

lightning started to spark from jack

"when we get back to the palace i will be signing transfer papers"

as jack turned around a bolt hit echo in the chest sending her flying backwards into a wall

@xoloveox

The Queen stood up and brushed leaves off of her. She looked up and smirked. "You've grown soft Elvira.", she said. Elvira smiled back and said, "Me soft? You should look at yourself sometime." The Queen stretched out her hand and yelled, "Berictius Neh Ius!" Suddenly a shard of ice made its way toward Elvira. Elvira sidestepped and grabbed the ice shard. She turned and threw it back. The shard planted in The Queen's shoulder and she winced in pain. Elvira placed a hand on her hip and said, "Not so high and mighty without your wolves I see." The Queen kept her head down and held her shoulder. Elvira walked up and whispered, "Wanna know where they are?" The Queen looked up. Elvira smirked and answered, "Let's just say they are cooling off." The Queen yelled and sent another ice shard into Elvira's stomach. Elvira froze then smirked. "You know that won't kill me." She pulled it out and continued, "Only one thing will." Elvira raised the ice shard.

Mr Swiftshots]"echo of all times to disobey an order you chose a time where a whole kingdom is in danger" lightning started to spark from jack "when we get back to the palace i will be signing transfer papers" as jack turned around a bolt hit echo in the chest sending her flying backwards into a wall [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13930-xoloveox/ said:
@xoloveox[/URL]
Echo hit the wall hard, her head slamming against the bricks as she yelped out in pain. "Y-you c-c-cant transf-fer me!" She stuttered her words, trying to sound as intimidating as possible.

"im going to do my job echo"

jack started to walk towards draco

"ill let you know where youll be transferred to when im finished"

@xoloveox

Mr Swiftshots]"im going to do my job echo" jack started to walk towards draco "ill let you know where youll be transferred to when im finished" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13930-xoloveox/ said:
@xoloveox[/URL]
Echo was in tears from the pain that was being felt throughout her whole back. "T-the queen wont let you! S-she and I have a d-deal!" She growled.

"do you honestly think you have fulfilled your end of the deal echo"

jack smiled

"i have never once seen you work as hard as issac"

jack stopped

"in fact ive never seen you work at all"

@xoloveox

Mr Swiftshots]"do you honestly think you have fulfilled your end of the deal echo" jack smiled "i have never once seen you work as hard as issac" jack stopped "in fact ive never seen you work at all" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13930-xoloveox/ said:
@xoloveox[/URL]
"A-and I don't th-think that i've ever seen a royal guard hurt o-one of his pee-ers!" She growled at him, trying to get up, but feeling like she was unable to. He must've broken something.

"oh please echo your not my peer your my subordinate or should i say were"

jack started to walk again

"watch out for the wolves they will 'bite' you"

@xoloveox

Mr Swiftshots]"oh please echo your not my peer your my subordinate or should i say were" jack started to walk again "watch out for the wolves they will 'bite' you" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13930-xoloveox/ said:
@xoloveox[/URL]
"Youre an idiot!" She growled at him, yelping in pain once again. "Youre going to get fired! You cant treat a guard like this! We're supposed to fear our enenmies!- not our own army!"

Elvira turned to Drago and frowned. She stepped back and let him pass her. She grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. Making it to where the only way he could escape was by breaking his arm. She frowned and said, "Do you honestly think shadow magic will harm me? I am know as the Shadow Queen. I wouldn't even feel anything." The Queen stood up and yelled, "Let him go Elvira! This fight is between you and I." Elvira grinned and said, "Last time I checked, you were losing this fight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back