• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Yura glared at Echo. "I can't afford for you to get hurt, and if you stick around me, you will..." He said sharply. He continued to walk away.

He paused for a bit, his mouth open slightly like he was about to say something, after a moment of hesitation he finally spoke ".......I'm a jealous oaf" he said bluntly, his face coloured a bit.

@xoloveox

Nonalaka said:
He paused for a bit, his mouth open slightly like he was about to say something, after a moment of hesitation he finally spoke ".......I'm a jealous oaf" he said bluntly, his face coloured a bit.
@xoloveox
Echo giggled, putting a hand up to her mouth. "What?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura glared at Echo. "I can't afford for you to get hurt, and if you stick around me, you will..." He said sharply. He continued to walk away.
((PFFFT FINE

"Y-you heard me" he replied with an embarrassed expression, looking off to the side, he wasn't going to admit that a second time.

@xoloveox

Nonalaka said:
"Y-you heard me" he replied with an embarrassed expression, looking off to the side, he wasn't going to admit that a second time.
@xoloveox
"Y-youre embarrassed?" She said, before laughing. "Really?! Why?!"

"Because jealously is a stupid emotion and I shouldn't get jealous" he replied, trying his best to not look at the ground. "W-why are you finding it funny?"

@xoloveox

Nonalaka said:
"Because jealously is a stupid emotion and I shouldn't get jealous" he replied, trying his best to not look at the ground. "W-why are you finding it funny?"
@xoloveox
"Youre just adorable." She smiled

Yura walked in the garden. He didn't see anybody around. "Now where could Jack be?" He asked himself. Deep down, a part of him wanted to run back and apologize to Echo.

jack started to sweat in pain as his grip intensified

"r...rose don't do it"

@Nonalaka

"W..W..hat do you want cant you see im........busy"

jack glared at the man

"who are you a..anyway"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Last edited by a moderator:
"tell her i cannot aid her at this moment get Rodwen or Issac"

jack lay back in the chair

@TheRebelliousDragon

Stella decided to plant more flowers, moon flowers to be daft. They only bloom at night time, on a full moon. Some call it the wolf flowers, and hat it turns people into werewolves but of course, that's reductions. It was just folk tale. As she continued she started hearing Rustling by a bush. Stella went over to investigate. Once she pulled back the bushes three wolves jumped out and surrounded her. She screamed as on bit her leg, op and the other her arm. The other wolf growls at the others, telling me what to do.

Mr Swiftshots]"im sorry your majesty but i cannot fight Elvira" Rodwen turned back to the castle "you have a better chance with the other two" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12699-andrea-logan/ said:
@Andrea Logan[/URL]
@Andrea Logan

The Queen frowned. "I understand my Lady.", she said softly. The Queen turned to Elvira and said, "Reaper has made his decision. He does not want to return to you." Elvira frowned and said, "That's the thing your majesty. He belongs to me. That mark on his chest is a sign showing he is my property." The Queen smirked and said, "Well good thing I took it off." Elvira gritted her teeth and ran toward The Queen. The Queen raised an ice wall, but Elvira broke through and pushed her into a tree with a shadow blast.

(I GIVE UP THERE WAS TO MUUUCH!)

I wailed out as i was hungry and not hugged. i was cold i thought. i knew not where i was. i am still a baby.

i woke up and yawned. "auntie golden... you have milk now? where is this one?" i woofed licking her face as a kiss and spoke in wolf.

@sitanomoto @Andrea Logan @GoldenWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose pouted "I'm helping, and you are not going to stop me!" She said sternly as she leaned over him and touched his forehead, As her eyes glowed bright green, Jacks pain eased, some pain remained but it was enough to bare. Rose slowly made her way to the chair. " I'll lay here until I heal, sorry I couldn't heal all of it..." her voice trailed . She gave a warm smile before she lost consciousness.

@Mr Swiftshots

Isaac's face went red "still, I'm sorry for feeling that way" he replied, scratching the back of his head nervously, his hair was still actually quite ruffled from his nap earlier, with everything going on, he forgot about it.

@xoloveox

Nonalaka said:
Rose pouted "I'm helping, and you are not going to stop me!" She said sternly as she leaned over him and touched his forehead, As her eyes glowed bright green, Jacks pain eased, some pain remained but it was enough to bare. Rose slowly made her way to the chair. " I'll lay here until I heal, sorry I couldn't heal all of it..." her voice trailed . She gave a warm smile before she lost consciousness.
@Mr Swiftshots

Isaac's face went red "still, I'm sorry for feeling that way" he replied, scratching the back of his head nervously, his hair was still actually quite ruffled from his nap earlier, with everything going on, he forgot about it.

@xoloveox
"You shouldn't be!" She said with a small smile, looking over at him.

Yura suddenly appeared again next to Echo. "Sorry to keep you waiting, looks like Jack won't be much help." He said.

@Nonalaka

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura suddenly appeared again next to Echo. "Sorry to keep you waiting, looks like Jack won't be much help." He said.
@Nonalaka
She sighed, looking back at Yura. "He wont?" She frowned, kicking the floor. "Dammit...now what?"

"Why not?" He asked her "its silly behaviour..." he shrugged slightly, oh well, it could have gone a lot worse he thought to himself, smiling a little.

Isaac then turned to yura, "he won't be much help? Why's that?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
"Why not?" He asked her "its silly behaviour..." he shrugged slightly, oh well, it could have gone a lot worse he thought to himself, smiling a little.
Isaac then turned to yura, "he won't be much help? Why's that?"

@TheRebelliousDragon
Yura shook his head. "I don't understand it either, but he just said he can't aid her right now." He turned to Echo. "I apologize for my behavior m'lady." He says taking a bow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back