• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"did you hear that rose?"

jack tried to get up but a sharp pain formed in his back

he fell back in the chair

"rose lock the door"

@Nonalaka

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura finishes off the last wave of wolves and soldiers. He was pushed past the limit. "So... Tired..." He said, slumping against the now blocked exit.
Echo continued to hit the barrier. "Lemme through, Yura!" She screamed, yet the barrier wouldnt budge.

"But you wouldn't be, that's my decision" she let out a sigh "I don't like seeing you like this either, you know?"

@Mr Swiftshots

Echo continued to hit the barrier that was between Yura and her as hard as she could. "Dammit!"

((Oops. I didn't see the second post))

Rose nodded and locked the door.

@Mr Swiftshots

((So Isaac is unconscious now? I'm a little confused))

Yura brings down the barrier. His entire body is covered in cuts and bruises. His eyes showed fear for the first time. "S-So.... M-Many...." He muttered as he fell to the ground, unconscious.

Kioto's eyes glow a strange purple while she stands next to Drago. She walks towards yura and echo. Drago releases his power on her and Kiotos eyes turn normal as she crumples to the ground

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura brings down the barrier. His entire body is covered in cuts and bruises. His eyes showed fear for the first time. "S-So.... M-Many...." He muttered as he fell to the ground, unconscious.
"Yu-Yura!" Echo yelped, immediatly walking towards him and sitting down next to him, her eyes full of tears. "Please wake up... Please wake up..."

Elvira laughs and looks up at Drago with black misty eyes. She stands and dozens of Shadow Wolves appear behind her. "You are thousands of years too young to think you can beat me.", she said as she walked past him. "When I am done claiming my prize, I'll come back and finish you off. But for now I am too busy to worry about a pest like you." She snapped her fingers and all of the wolves charged Drago and tackled him.

Reaper grabs Stella's hand. "She is almost here. We need to get you to safety.", he said. He pulled her from the garden and into the castle. He slammed the door and locked it. Reaper turns to Stella and says, "Go hide somewhere and lock the door."

The Queen looked away from the girl. She smiled at her and said, "Well I have more important matters then your silly little threats." The Queen walked away and headed toward the new darke presence.

[QUOTE="Andrea Logan]Elvira laughs and looks up at Drago with black misty eyes. She stands and dozens of Shadow Wolves appear behind her. "You are thousands of years too young to think you can beat me.", she said as she walked past him. "When I am done claiming my prize, I'll come back and finish you off. But for now I am too busy to worry about a pest like you." She snapped her fingers and all of the wolves charged Drago and tackled him.
Reaper grabs Stella's hand. "She is almost here. We need to get you to safety.", he said. He pulled her from the garden and into the castle. He slammed the door and locked it. Reaper turns to Stella and says, "Go hide somewhere and lock the door."

The Queen looked away from the girl. She smiled at her and said, "Well I have more important matters then your silly little threats." The Queen walked away and headed toward the new darke presence.

[/QUOTE]
When echo looked up, she saw Elvira with her shadow wolves. They looked like what could've attacked Yura. No use in guessing. "Hey!" Echo called out. "Who the hell are you?!" She yelled.

Isaac scrambled to his feet, rubbing the back of his head "well that was weird" he said before looking to the strange woman.

Elvira clenched her fist and turned Ro Echo. "Why must I be bothered by so many nuisances?", she asked herself quietly. She turned and answered the girl with a small smirk, "I am Elvira ShadowDraker. The Shadow Controller Queen. And you are disturbing me. So please do me a favor and shut up." Elvira swiped her hand and a Shadow Wolf pinned Echo down.

(Am I too mean? '.')

[QUOTE="Andrea Logan]Elvira clenched her fist and turned Ro Echo. "Why must I be bothered by so many nuisances?", she asked herself quietly. She turned and answered the girl with a small smirk, "I am Elvira ShadowDraker. The Shadow Controller Queen. And you are disturbing me. So please do me a favor and shut up." Elvira swiped her hand and a Shadow Wolf pinned Echo down.
@TheRebelliousDragon

(Am I too mean? '.')

[/QUOTE]
(Not at all :3)

Echo yelped as she was pinned down by a shadow wolf. "Let me go!" She yelled, wanting Elvira to hear her. "I want to fight you, you witch! Let me go!"

Last edited by a moderator:
//Elvira (An evil shadow queen) is attacking the castle and has ordered her shadow wolves to kill almost everyone but children, Reaper, and White Wolf Queen.//

Elvira frowned. "Fine I'll fight you. But don't blame me that you are dead in the next minute." She snapped and the Shadow Wolf disappeared. She jumped down and yawned. "Let's hurry this up. I have more important things to do."

[QUOTE="Andrea Logan]Elvira laughs and looks up at Drago with black misty eyes. She stands and dozens of Shadow Wolves appear behind her. "You are thousands of years too young to think you can beat me.", she said as she walked past him. "When I am done claiming my prize, I'll come back and finish you off. But for now I am too busy to worry about a pest like you." She snapped her fingers and all of the wolves charged Drago and tackled him.

[/QUOTE]
"O- okay..."

She said quickly hiding in a room. She locked the door and hid under a blanket.

[QUOTE="Andrea Logan]//Elvira (An evil shadow queen) is attacking the castle and has ordered her shadow wolves to kill almost everyone but children, Reaper, and White Wolf Queen.//
Elvira frowned. "Fine I'll fight you. But don't blame me that you are dead in the next minute." She snapped and the Shadow Wolf disappeared. She jumped down and yawned. "Let's hurry this up. I have more important things to do."

[/QUOTE]
She glared at her, pulling out a swoard. "Youre just so full of yourself, arent you?" She asked, looking around for any souce of plant life.

Elvira smiled. "Is that a bad thing?", she asked. She frowned. One of her shadow wolves were connected with Echo's shadow. So she knew what Echo was thinking. She then smirked and snapped her fingers. Suddenly all of the trees and plants started to wither and die. "Now let's begin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back