• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"Well? What is there to tell?" She giggled a bit. "Hmm, well, I want to become more than just a maid, or a cook, helping people is what I want to do, like how you and Echo and Isaac protect people, I want to do important things, but of course In my own way...." she paused, realising she was probably rambling on. She noticed Jacks odd behaviour "...are you sure you're okay?"

@Mr Swiftshots

Yura grew a second set of wings. His sword arm became a free hand. He summoned a second scythe. "All I gotta do is hold the line..." Yura said. "COME AT ME!" He yelled at the wolves.

"well i hope i didn't disturb you i just came to give you the flower "

jack sighed griping the chair arm ,the pain in his hand was unbearable.

@Nonalaka

cc51d297340752713a8de4d7bbb483fa0bb362dbaa66ee4cc8daa144d2346a94.jpg

"Of course not!" She replied with a pout "and I'm very thankful for the flower, its very pretty" she chimed as she touched it, she paused before getting up and making her way towards him. "Jack..." her voice trailing off as she looked at his hand gripping the arm chair and frowned.

@Mr Swiftshots

((Thank you uvu *bows*))

"what is it rose why are you sad all of a sudden"

jack looked concernedly at her

@Nonalaka

She pointed at him "You think I'm not noticing that? She placed her hand on top of his 'You do know I can sense pain too...right?"

"I won't quit!" He yelled under the pile of wolves.

"Darkness...... OVERLOAD!!!" Yura screamed, a huge purple explosion ensuing on the other side of the hallway.

"Well, what if I want to?" She asked, pouting. "And you don't seem fine if you ask me!"

"trust me i can handle this"

jack looked away from her

"besides i couldn't bear knowing i was the cause of your pain"

@Nonalaka

Yura fell to his knees after releasing a excessive amount of dark energy. The enemies kept coming. "N-No way... There still can't be more..." He said, limping up. Poor Yura was hopeless to do anything. (Gonna leave it there for now, cliffhanger you know?)

Elvira turned to Yura as he was being defeated. "Please one little boy like you can't defeat them. These Shadow Wolves are ten times stronger then The White Wolf Queen's White Wolves.", she said as a Wolf came up to her. She bent down and looked at it through it's eyes. She stood back up and smirked. "So my Night Reaper is fighting against me is he? I'm guessing he needs to be punished.", she said. She turned to Rodwen and said, "Well my lady. I must go. We will meet again." As she left and passed Issac, she used her shadow to connect with his and make him pass out. She laughed and said, "Sorry I just had to leave my mark." She jumped over a high wall and landed in the garden.

[QUOTE="Andrea Logan]Elvira turned to Yura as he was being defeated. "Please one little boy like you can't defeat them. These Shadow Wolves are ten times stronger then The White Wolf Queen's White Wolves.", she said as a Wolf came up to her. She bent down and looked at it through it's eyes. She stood back up and smirked. "So my Night Reaper is fighting against me is he? I'm guessing he needs to be punished.", she said. She turned to Rodwen and said, "Well my lady. I must go. We will meet again." As she left and passed Issac, she used her shadow to connect with his and make him pass out. She laughed and said, "Sorry I just had to leave my mark." She jumped over a high wall and landed in the garden.

[/QUOTE]
Yura was angered by her words. When he was a kid, people made fun of him for being a kid. He bursts out in one last attempt. "I don't care how much it hurts! I'm going to keep fighting!" He yelled, swiping wolves out of his way with more force than before.

[QUOTE="Andrea Logan]Elvira turned to Yura as he was being defeated. "Please one little boy like you can't defeat them. These Shadow Wolves are ten times stronger then The White Wolf Queen's White Wolves.", she said as a Wolf came up to her. She bent down and looked at it through it's eyes. She stood back up and smirked. "So my Night Reaper is fighting against me is he? I'm guessing he needs to be punished.", she said. She turned to Rodwen and said, "Well my lady. I must go. We will meet again." As she left and passed Issac, she used her shadow to connect with his and make him pass out. She laughed and said, "Sorry I just had to leave my mark." She jumped over a high wall and landed in the garden.

[/QUOTE]
((Whattttt

((BACK

Elvira glared at Kioto. "I am surprised my Shadow Wolves haven't finished you yet. I can tell from here that your power level is lower then theirs.", she said. She sighed and smiled. "Now please leave. I have important business to attend to." With that she swiped her hand and make Kioto crash into a pillar.

Kioto jumps back up "your talking to a servant of a dark being far beyond tour strength... your wolves are scared of what will happen..."

Her eyes glow a bright purple

Elvira started heading to Reaper's presence, then stopped when she heard the girl talk again. "Oh please do shut up. I am busy." Then she heard the girl talk about how amazing her power was. She turned and smirked. "Then please show me." She outstretched her arms.

Yura finishes off the last wave of wolves and soldiers. He was pushed past the limit. "So... Tired..." He said, slumping against the now blocked exit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back