• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Isaac snapped out of his thoughts "Hunting?" He replied looking at her "Ah,..not in a long while...I used to go now and again before becoming a guard."

Rodwen smiled

"is that right, what about the town that boarders this castle"

@Nonalaka

Rose was curled up on a couch with some books by her side and one on her lap as she read it, twirling her finger around a piece of her hair.

@Mr Swiftshots

"Im not in love." She sighed. "Im oy around twenty. I mean, hopefully Issac is the one, but I dont know yet!" She said quickly, looking over at Yura. "Anyways, im not getting an engraving. Im going to see Issac." She said, standing.

Yura sighed. He was all alone again. "I guess I'm used to being by myself..." Yura said, laying his head against the hallway wall.

Yura heard Echo. "I will answer your plea..." He walked in. He pulled out his scythe. "Let her see Isaac or taste my blade..." He said sharply.

jack walked into the room rose was in and sat in the chair opposite her

"what are you reading?"

jack asked still twirling the flower.

@Nonalaka

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura heard Echo. "I will answer your plea..." He walked in. He pulled out his scythe. "Let her see Isaac or taste my blade..." He said sharply.
"Dont threaten her.." She said with a panicky voice.

Stella sat and watched the sunset alone. She looked down at her hands, which were holding a bug of a pink rose. No one knew this about Dryads, but they acted just like flowers. They never ate, or drank, but they bathe in sunlight and in water. Too long without either of those could kill them. Right now, that was what Stella was doing.

"well then i would like to go sightseeing"

Rodwen began to walk towards the town with her hands behind her back

@Nonalaka

xoloveox said:
"Dont threaten her.." She said with a panicky voice.
Yura backed off. "Whatever you say..." He said, slotting his scythe. "I lost the first bet, so I have to do anything you say right?" He said.

Rose looked up after hearing a familiar voice, she gave a warm smile "Jack! How're you feeling?" She asked before closing the book and leaving it to the side "Oh, y'know medical stuff, I need to learn if I want to be a nurse" she said with a hopeful look in her eyes.

@Mr Swiftshots

"you would make an amazing nurse rose"

jack smiled back at her.

"i got you this"

jack handed rose the flower.

@Nonalaka

She nodded and laughed. "Very true..." @TheRebelliousDragon

((JACK AND ROSE ARE MY SHIP BUT SADLY THE SHIP IS THE TITANIC

"Fair enough" he said with a slight smile as he walked alongside her, he heard calling "Echo?" He turned to see her making her way towards him, grasping yuras hand.

xoloveox said:
She nodded and laughed. "Very true..." @TheRebelliousDragon

((JACK AND ROSE ARE MY SHIP BUT SADLY THE SHIP IS THE TITANIC
((THIS

Elvira appeared on mountain, overlooking the White Wolf Queen's castle. She frowned and turned to her shadow wolves. "Kill all without mercy. Leave the children, The Night Reaper, and The White Wolf Queen alive. Bring The Night Reaper and The White Wolf Queen to me.", she said to them. She turned back and screamed, as she pointed to the castle. Shadow wolves ran to their destination, while men in black and purple armor followed.

The Night Reaper placed the flowers around the pillar. He looked over at Jack and Stella. Hr stood up and smiled at Stella. "I finished them-" Suddenly a Shadow Wolf jumped over The Night Reaper and headed toward Stella. Reaper cursed and ran after the wolf. His hand turned into fire and The Reaper shot a ball of fire at the Shadow Wolf. The Shadow Wolf went up into flames and let out a high pitch scream. Reaper breathed heavily and mumbled, "Dang I'm too late. They're here."

She ran to Issac, continuing to yank Yura along. When she finally got up to him, she sighed. "Finally. I never got to explainwhat happened." She glanced at Yura.

Stella jumped up and scream when the wolf attacked her, but was even more afraid of the fire. When she heard what the man said her eyes widened.

"Who's here...?"

She was now more afraid than ever. Most people could tell she's afraid because her hanks shake rapidly. That part is mostly from the demon side of her.

xoloveox said:
She ran to Issac, continuing to yank Yura along. When she finally got up to him, she sighed. "Finally. I never got to explainwhat happened." She glanced at Yura.
"You didn't have to yank so hard..." He muttered, a bit irritated.

"You think so?" She asked looking up at him before taking the flower and smiling "Thank you, that's so sweet of you" she chimed as she looked at the flower.

@Mr Swiftshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back