• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Mr Swiftshots]"im afraid there's nothing you can do" jack closed his eyes "i just need to withstand it for the time being " [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10969-queen-of-fantasy/ said:
@Queen of Fantasy[/URL]
Stella stayed quiet and retreated her hand. She closed her eyes and sighed. She looked out toward the sun set and smiled.

"Do you live here? The sunset is very beautiful..."

She said placing her hands delicately on her lap.

((Back, my phone went flat in the car, ooof, I'm home now though, do I owe replies? ;- ;) )

"no i don't im here on business"

jack looked toward the sunset

"i suppose the sunset is nice here"

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
((Back, my phone went flat in the car, ooof, I'm home now though, do I owe replies? ;- ;) )
(Well, Yura is getting a engraving, Echo seems against Isaac becoming Row's personal guard, and... Yeah... A lot happened in short period of time.)

[QUOTE="subject 635]Kioto herds Mioshi, Echo, and Yura into Yuras dorm "ok..." she closes the door and opens her engraving book "choose an engraving" she hands him the book and turns to Echo and pins her to the floor whispering silently so only rhose in the room could hear "What the hell were you thinking.... Betting your body.... what the fuck.... never do that again or else we won't help either of you... Kapeish...."

[/QUOTE]
Eeee oops try not to swear, its against the rules, thankies

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"no i don't im here on business"
jack looked toward the sunset

"i suppose the sunset is nice here"

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She nodded.

"So, if you don't mind me asking... What kind of business are you on?"

Yura engraves a dark arch into his sword and his scythe. "Just... Business..." He told himself. He also realized himself to be younger than Echo.

(Its fine, I'm just making sure you don't get in trouble with sita uvh

Mr Swiftshots]"im sorry i cant tell you that" jack looked at the clouds turn a fiery red [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10969-queen-of-fantasy/ said:
@Queen of Fantasy[/URL]
"Hmm. Alright..."

She mumbled. She stood up and got a flower from one of the baskets she brought in. She walked back over to him and gave it to him.

"This flower is very healthy. Just by smelling the fragrance gives you peace and healing."

The dark arch on his sword and scythe glowed a brilliant purple. "I honestly don't feel like sticking around..." He folds his wings in and bursts out the window. "I wanna go see the world!" He exclaimed.

Isaac frowned in the direction Echo had left to he wanted the chance to talk, but she had already ran off, the thought of not spending time with Echo did upset him, quite a bit but he had been given an order, he followed Lady Rodwen, occasionally glancing back.

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"thank you"
jack looked toward the castle and mumbled

"rose likes flowers"

[/QUOTE]
Stella heard what he said. She smiled.

"Who's Rose?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Freedom!!!!" He yelled as he flew higher and higher.
(Oh, never mind...) Yura nodded. "Thanks, life sure gets dull when you stick in one place..." He said walking out. "See ya!" He shouted, vanishing into the shadows.

Mioshi looks to Echo "Echo... I know how it feels.... I was departed from a loved one a while ago...." he looks down "it gets better... you may have the chance to meet with him again..."

Mr Swiftshots]"shes a friend of mine" jack said getting back up "thank you for the flower how much do i owe you" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10969-queen-of-fantasy/ said:
@Queen of Fantasy[/URL]
"Nothing. I gave you it because I could tell you were not feeling well. I hope this flower brings you healing, Jack."

She said smiling.

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mioshi looks to Echo "Echo... I know how it feels.... I was departed from a loved one a while ago...." he looks down "it gets better... you may have the chance to meet with him again..."

[/QUOTE]
One shadow clone of Yura had stayed outside. "I... See... So she did have someone she loved." It said. "I really messed up..." He sighed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back