• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Mr Swiftshots]"well i would like to know if you think your uniform is a joke" Rodwen boomed @Nonalaka @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15456-mr-swiftshots/ said:
@Mr Swiftshots[/URL]

Yura teleported inside the room, he tossed Rodwen a key. "She was getting me a key to the secret weapons arsenal... Sorry if I caused any disturbance. I will accept any punishment you give me." He said in a serious manner.

(Hopefully Rowden buys it... xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura teleported inside the room, he tossed Rodwen a key. "She was getting me a key to the secret weapons arsenal... Sorry if I caused any disturbance. I will accept any punishment you give me." He said in a serious manner.

(Hopefully Rowden buys it... xD )
((Probs not, doesnt explain echo's uniform ;P

xoloveox said:
((Probs not, doesnt explain echo's uniform ;P
"She tried to stop me, I tore off her clothes, yeah, that totalllyyyy happened."

(Nailed it! (CSI Maimi montage commence xD ))

"well then could you explain to me why your top is inside out"

Rodwen caught the key still looking at Echo

"and to top it off you seem to have given this man a key to a supposed secret armory, an armory you have nothing to do with"

Rodwen looked at the man "and you say you tore off her clothes while not a scratch appears on her shirt"

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"well then could you explain to me why your top is inside out"
Rodwen caught the key still looking at Echo

"and to top it off you seem to have giving this man a key to a supposed secret armory, an armory you have nothing to do with"

Rodwen looked at the man "and you say you tore off her clothes while not a scratch appears on her shirt"

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Yura gave up. "Alright, she came to check on me... She challenged me to a game and lost the bet. That good enough for you? Also I stole that key on my way here. You need to hide your stuff better. " Yura said, a large grin on his face.

Rodwens eyes started to glow as she activated them.

"all three of your hearts are racing. i demand to know why"

Rodwen shouted

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Rodwens eyes started to glow as she activated them.
"all three of your hearts are racing. i demand to know why"

Rodwen shouted

[/QUOTE]
((Three?

[QUOTE="subject 635]Kioti butts in "I can say why..." She was still in the dorm doorway

[/QUOTE]
Yura blushes. Dang it! Here we go... Just when I thought I could fit in with the good guys. He thought, frowning.

"Anyway..." Kioto says " Echo here had come with me in order to help out our new recruit Yura here..." she says keeping her heart beat normal "she had been carrying the extra clothes but her shirt ripped because of Yuras sword hand... I just found an extra shirt for her but I guess she found one before I did.... She did nothing I didn't ask her too" she finishes

Mioshi talks now "its true I ran all over to try and find Kioto but couldn't find her... that's why my heart is pacing" he says panting

"if i find out that you have been lying to me i will have all your heads"

Rodwen turned to issac

"from this point on you will be my personal guard"

rodwen began to walk down the corridor toward the main door

@Nonalaka

Isaac stood there, looking between the two, he looked pretty angry at first that someone would lay a hand her even, he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth a bit. But honestly, who was he supposed to believe, his face turned from anger to a look of disappointment his eyes clouding over slightly as small flakes of ice sat in his hair. He simply shrugged, his hands relaxing and going into his pockets. What on earth was going on? By the look of Echo and Yuras face it was definitely.... well..."something". Looks like what he had admitted earlier didn't mean anything, to him anyway. He heard Rodwens words and nodded acknowledging her decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back