• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura sighs. "I will only do this if you want me to..." He said getting on the bed.
"I don't necessarily want you too..." She mumbled. "Yet, I still lost the bet..."

Golden sits in the palace garden with Weylyn next to her, she sifted though her herbs and scrolls absentmindedly.

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Oi she wants to... she REALLY wants to

[/QUOTE]
(You think Yura should go for it? I'm actually not sure if he should LAWL just imagine if someone walked in xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(You think Yura should go for it? I'm actually not sure if he should LAWL just imagine if someone walked in xD )
((Hahahahha, up tonyou bruh

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Hmmm you gave me an idea *gets up from the tackle* Ima walk in with Mioshi TY for the idea))

[/QUOTE]
((Haha,m

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Hmmm you gave me an idea *gets up from the tackle* Ima walk in with Mioshi TY for the idea))

[/QUOTE]
(Well this is going to end BAD xD )

"I'm... I'm going for it." He said.

Mioshi knocks on the door and it opens cause it wasn't shut all the way. What he saw surprised him. Yura was on the bed and Echo was standing in front of him with her shirt off and on the floor. "........." He started to sweat nervously as he tries to speak

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mioshi knocks on the door and it opens cause it wasn't shut all the way. What he say surprised him. Yura was on the bed and Echo was standing in front of him with her shirt off and on the floor. "........." He started to sweat nervously as he tries to speak

[/QUOTE]
Yura just stares at Mioshi. "Uh... This isn't what it looks like!" He squeals, face going red.

"...." Mioshi is still speechless as he looks like one of those 'anime guys when they do in awkward situations with his eyes completely hidden by embaressment' type looks

((Lolz @Nonalaka needs to get here right @Nonalaka and @Nonalaka needs to @Nonalaka get @Nonalaka here @Nonalaka right @Nonalaka now @Nonalaka)) ((@Nonalaka))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back