• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Yura set a serious expression. "How bout we make this win win situation. If I win, you lose nothing, if you win, I'll do whatever you want." He said. "Deal?" He asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura set a serious expression. "How bout we make this win win situation. If I win, you lose nothing, if you win, I'll do whatever you want." He said. "Deal?" He asked.
She rolled her eyes. "Thats boring! Ill have no motivation if Im not going to loose anything." She mocked him.

xoloveox said:
She rolled her eyes. "Thats boring! Ill have no motivation if Im not going to loose anything." She mocked him.
"Then how about this? You bet your body..." He laughed. He really wasn't going to have her body... Yura just wanted to play a game.

Mioshi tries sneaks by them unnoticed but sorta is failing at the sneaking part

Mioshi tries sneaks by them unnoticed but sorta is failing at the sneaking part

"Then how about this? You bet your body..." He laughed. He really wasn't going to have her body... Yura just wanted to play a game.
She raised an eyebrow, holding out her hand. "My body, huh?" She said with a small smirk. "Deal."

xoloveox said:
She raised an eyebrow, holding out her hand. "My body, huh?" She said with a small smirk. "Deal."
Yura smiled. "Now, all you have to do... Is answer a question..." He said. "You mother and father were kidnapped. Who did you save?" He asked.

Yura smiled. "Now, all you have to do... Is answer a question..." He said. "You mother and father were kidnapped. Who did you save?" He asked.
Her eyes widened. Was this a riddle, or a real question? "Niether or them?" She said, confused.

xoloveox said:
Her eyes widened. Was this a riddle, or a real question? "Niether or them?" She said, confused.
Yura's eyes widened. "I see... You are correct. But sometimes you will have to make that decision." He said. "Alright, I'll obey the deal, I'll do anything you want." He said.

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Oh I get it

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah, it was a riddle from hunter x hunter xD )

((NO I WANTED TO GET IT wronG GOD FING DAMMIT

Yura's eyes widened. "I see... You are correct. But sometimes you will have to make that decision." He said. "Alright, I'll obey the deal, I'll do anything you want." He said.

(Yeah, it was a riddle from hunter x hunter xD )
"But that wasnt a game!" She complained.

xoloveox said:
((NO I WANTED TO GET IT wronG GOD FING DAMMIT

"But that wasnt a game!" She complained.
"Fine... You want another riddle?" He asked. "Water shoots off from sprinklers at a house, the water never hits the ground. Why?"

Echo stood there, contemplating. "Because the sprinklers are shooting from the house?" She asked, lost. "Ive got no clue."

xoloveox said:
Echo stood there, contemplating. "Because the sprinklers are shooting from the house?" She asked, lost. "Ive got no clue."
"Wrong..." Yura said. "The house had gutters on the roof. You lose..." He smiled.

((OHHHHHHHHH

((IHhhHhHbahhaOooOjahahHahhahaha

"Wrong..." Yura said. "The house had gutters on the roof. You lose..." He smiled.
She rolled her eyes. "That riddle was stupid." She mumbled, flopping back onto his bed.

xoloveox said:
((OHHHHHHHHH

((IHhhHhHbahhaOooOjahahHahhahaha

She rolled her eyes. "That riddle was stupid." She mumbled, flopping back onto his bed.
Yura gulped. He began to take off your clothes. Yura! Don't you do it! He slapped himself.

Yura gulped. He began to take off your clothes. Yura! Don't you do it! He slapped himself.
She felt her face flush as he began to strip her of her clothes. "Y-yura.."

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Wow Issac gonna kill Yura

[/QUOTE]
(He's not just gonna kill Yura, he's going to completely DESTROY him)

xoloveox said:
"I-I lost the bet, right?" She said quickly. A bet was a bet.
"It's just... I fell uncomfortable doing this..." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back