• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Bring it on... >:3 xD )
Yura sat on a bed in his room. "Man it's hard to sleep with a sword arm..." He said.
( xD ) Echo ran over to Yura's room on her tip-ee-toes, knocking on his door.

xoloveox said:
"I heard youre a guard now!" She smiled. "How does if feel?!"
Yura sighed. "Doesn't really feel right... But whatever." He then looked at you curiously. "I have a feeling that somebody is gonna wanna kill me after what I did earlier..." He muttered.

Yura sighed. "Doesn't really feel right... But whatever." He then looked at you curiously. "I have a feeling that somebody is gonna wanna kill me after what I did earlier..." He muttered.
She raised an eyebrow. "The kiss?" She blurted out, pushing her hair back with a small sigh. "I mean, no one'll kill ya, and its not like i have a boyfriend... Youll be fine."

((

((HAH

xoloveox said:
She raised an eyebrow. "The kiss?" She blurted out, pushing her hair back with a small sigh. "I mean, no one'll kill ya, and its not like i have a boyfriend... Youll be fine."
Yura nodded, but still wasn't completely sure. "If you say so..." He says. "I'm someone is going to come after me, where I come from, your constantly running for your life." He frowns.

Yura nodded, but still wasn't completely sure. "If you say so..." He says. "I'm someone is going to come after me, where I come from, your constantly running for your life." He frowns.
"Any way that I could comfort you?" She asked with a small smile.

xoloveox said:
She looked down and upset by his answer. "You sure...?"
Yura grunted and started to blush a deep red. Gah... Don't lose it... He thought to himself. You don't want to start a relationship do you? He thought to himself. "I-I'm.... F-Fine...." He said, looking away.

Yura grunted and started to blush a deep red. Gah... Don't lose it... He thought to himself. You don't want to start a relationship do you? He thought to himself. "I-I'm.... F-Fine...." He said, looking away.
She laughed a bit. "That was a really unreassuring 'fine.'" She said, walking into his room. "You sure you dont want to play a game or something?"

xoloveox said:
She laughed a bit. "That was a really unreassuring 'fine.'" She said, walking into his room. "You sure you dont want to play a game or something?"
Yura stopped blushing. He smirked. "A game?" He asked. "I'll play along then..."

Yura stopped blushing. He smirked. "A game?" He asked. "I'll play along then..."
She shrugged and looked back at him. "Any games you had in mind?"

xoloveox said:
She shrugged and looked back at him. "Any games you had in mind?"
Yura smiled. "So your willing to play?" He asks. "Then how about we set some stakes?" He asks. "If I win, you have to give up your dinner for the next night..." He said.

Yura smiled. "So your willing to play?" He asks. "Then how about we set some stakes?" He asks. "If I win, you have to give up your dinner for the next night..." He said.
She smirked. A game with a bet was always more fun. "My dinner for the next night?" She pouted. "Ive gone days without dinner!" She continued, looking at him. "Think of something more creative!"

[QUOTE="subject 635]Kioti walks up to Yuras room "ok I have....." she notices that Echo is here "oh am I intturupting something?"

[/QUOTE]
Yura frowned. "Yeah, sort of, can you come back later?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back