• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mioshi nods "we have an extra room woth extra uniforms you can wear

[/QUOTE]
Yura looked down at his ragged jacket. "What's wrong with my clothes?" He asked.

Stella quickly ran to the gardens, and sat with all the flowers in hand. She used her plant magi to make them properly planted, and soon the garden looked alive. She stood and smiled. She heard commotion and went to go see what is was. She hide behind a pillar to find some people battling. She bit her lip and coward behind the pillar.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura looked down at his ragged jacket. "What's wrong with my clothes?" He asked.
"I dont think anythings wrong! But Maybe changing will help you in terms of not getting attacked...?"

xoloveox said:
"I dont think anythings wrong! But Maybe changing will help you in terms of not getting attacked...?"
Yura considered this. "I guess it can't be helped... I guess I'll change." He said, walking into one of the rooms.

She followed behind him, passing him a guards outfit.

Yura considered this. "I guess it can't be helped... I guess I'll change." He said, walking into one of the rooms.

xoloveox said:
She followed behind him, passing him a guards outfit.
Yura raised an eyebrow. "Your going to watch me change?" He asked. "You naughty girl....." He said, toying with you.

Yura raised an eyebrow. "Your going to watch me change?" He asked. "You naughty girl....." He said, toying with you.
"I was not!" She growled, handing him the clothes. "I was giving you something to change into." She said, face flushed.

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mioshi walks in "ill help him with his armor peices ok echo..." He says leaning against a wall

[/QUOTE]
"Fine..." She mumbled.

The Queen glared at the woman. "I suggest you leave now. Reaper may not have been a challenge for you. But there are plenty of others who could easily beat you.", she said while passing baby Marth to Electra, the harpy. The Queen turned back around at the girl, waiting for her answer.

(Sorry I haven't answered. I have been really sick the past few days.)

xoloveox said:
"I was not!" She growled, handing him the clothes. "I was giving you something to change into." She said, face flushed.

"Fine..." She mumbled.
Yura laughed. "Whatever you say..." He said, shutting the door and changing into a uniform.

Yura laughed. "Whatever you say..." He said, shutting the door and changing into a uniform.
She felt her face become a darker red. "I wasnt looking!" She growled.

xoloveox said:
She felt her face become a darker red. "I wasnt looking!" She growled.
Yura came out wearing a white jacket, and a black t-shirt. Yura kissed Echo lightly on the lips, then walked down the hall. "Thanks for the help today, I couldn't do it alone." He said.

Yura came out wearing a white jacket, and a black t-shirt. Yura kissed Echo lightly on the lips, then walked down the hall. "Thanks for the help today, I couldn't do it alone." He said.
((WOAW

(Ikr? xD just plain EVIL)
HAHA))

Echo felt her face flush as she stammered to get her words out. "W-w-what the hell was that for?!" She growled at him.

xoloveox said:
HAHA))

Echo felt her face flush as she stammered to get her words out. "W-w-what the hell was that for?!" She growled at him.
Yura just shrugged. "I just felt like it." (Do what you want liek a boss >:3)

((GAHhhhH

Yura just shrugged. "I just felt like it." (Do what you want liek a boss >:3)
She stared at him. "That's not how kissing works." She growled at him, anger filling her.

xoloveox said:
The sly comment he made only made her face worse. "W-what?! N-no!"
Yura frowned. "Aww... I guess I'll never learn to do it right then..." He said, turning the corner.

Stella sighed when the fight was over. She walked back to the wagon her flowers were in and sat still. Her horse still needed more time to rest.'

(Notice me character o-o)

Yura frowned. "Aww... I guess I'll never learn to do it right then..." He said, turning the corner.
"You dont get it." She mumbled. "Kissing someone takes time. You get to them, then you kiss them."

Mioshi looks at Echo "sh...should I tell Issac.... or should I not....." He asks awkwardly

Kioti walks in "man.... gaurding is so....." She trails off as she sees yura in a guard outfit "So I guess your gaurd now huh?" She says smiling and jokingly to yura

Users who are viewing this thread

Back