• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

xoloveox said:
Echo culdnt help but laugh as they soared into the air. "This... Is... Awesome...!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms up into the air happily.
Yura jerked a bit. "Uh... Getting hard to steer... Could you put your hands back down?" Yura asked. They were nearing their destination, a large mountain cave.

As he jerked, her hands shot down. He didnt need to tell her twice. "Rodger that." She mumbled, now thinking of Issac as she clung to Yura's back. @TheRebelliousDragon @Nonalaka

Yura landed at the entrance of the cave. He set Echo down carefully. "Alright, don't try to get yourself killed." He said as he walked into the cave.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura landed at the entrance of the cave. He set Echo down carefully. "Alright, don't try to get yourself killed." He said as he walked into the cave.
"Dont try to het yourself killed." She mimiced his words in a high pitched tone, mocking him. "Im a /guard/." She growled. "Keep that in mind."

xoloveox said:
"Dont try to het yourself killed." She mimiced his words in a high pitched tone, mocking him. "Im a /guard/." She growled. "Keep that in mind."
Yura was already way ahead of you when you said that. Giant spiders rained from the ceiling. "Geez... So many..." He growled as he summons as scythe in his free hand. "Time to get down to business..." He muttered.

Echo watched him summon his sythe. She ran out behind him, pulling out her sword. "Any way I can help?"

xoloveox said:
Echo watched him summon his sythe. She ran out behind him, pulling out her sword. "Any way I can help?"
Yura nodded. "Take out the left flank, it looks like it's the ones that will give me the most trouble, now let's go!" He yelled as he slashed at least 20 spiders on the middle and right flank.

Yura nodded. "Take out the left flank, it looks like it's the ones that will give me the most trouble, now let's go!" He yelled as he slashed at least 20 spiders on the middle and right flank.
"Aight!" She nodded, before slashing as many spiders as she could with her sword.

Suddenly, the spiders realized they grabbed nothing. Yura slashed them all from behind. "It's going to take a lot more than numbers to fight me..." He whistles.

A dragon steps slowly out of the cave. "Dang it... Not now..." He muttered, clashing another brigade of spiders.

A dragon steps slowly out of the cave. "Dang it... Not now..." He muttered, clashing another brigade of spiders.
"What can you tell about the dragon?" Echo quickly asked. It was good to do this type of inventory first. In dragons, type, gender and age all affected the dragon tremendously.

xoloveox said:
"What can you tell about the dragon?" Echo quickly asked. It was good to do this type of inventory first. In dragons, type, gender and age all affected the dragon tremendously.
"It's a elder dragon, meaning at its oldest stage... I sense it's a female." Yura grunted it is came closer. "We better do something or were roasted..." He muttered.

"Well, if shes a female, there a two possible scenarios." She began, slashing another lone spider. "Shes either going to attack you straight up, or, shes going for me out of pure jealousy and instinct." She looked over at him. @TheRebelliousDragon

xoloveox said:
"Well, if shes a female, there a two possible scenarios." She began, slashing another lone spider. "Shes either going to attack you straight up, or, shes going for me out of pure jealousy and instinct." She looked over at him. @TheRebelliousDragon
Yura laughed. "Then so be it..." He said as the dragon swooped in, attacking straight up. Yura stabbed his sword hand straight into her jaw and tackled her with a array of shadow clones. It breathed fire, but it was no use. There was too many of them.

"If you dont think you can kill the damn thing, leave!" She yelled. It wasnt a tease or a threat, ans she wasnt trying to make him feel wirse. She could simply tell he was struggling. There were too many monsters. @TheRebelliousDragon

xoloveox said:
"If you dont think you can kill the damn thing, leave!" She yelled. It wasnt a tease or a threat, ans she wasnt trying to make him feel wirse. She could simply tell he was struggling. There were too many monsters. @TheRebelliousDragon
Yura didn't quit. "I don't think of my self as someone who quits..." He said, killing the dragon by stabbing it hard in the head.

Yura didn't quit. "I don't think of my self as someone who quits..." He said, killing the dragon by stabbing it hard in the head.
Echo sighed with relief, watching as most of the spiders scampered away. "Good job." She said plainly.

xoloveox said:
Echo sighed with relief, watching as most of the spiders scampered away. "Good job." She said plainly.
Yura wiped away blood on his face. "You ok?" Asked, looking concerned.

Yura wiped away blood on his face. "You ok?" Asked, looking concerned.
She looked over to him, nodding. "I slashed my arm pretty badly, but im fine..." She said, smiling at him.

xoloveox said:
She looked over to him, nodding. "I slashed my arm pretty badly, but im fine..." She said, smiling at him.
Yura came over and fished a length of bandage from his bag. He wrapped your arm in it. "Just in case..." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back