• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

(Hey xD ) Yura decided to picked the hardest job on the board. "This one looks easy." He said, arrogant as usual.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Hey xD ) Yura decided to picked the hardest job on the board. "This one looks easy." He said, arrogant as usual.
Echo decided to repeat her question. "You are?!" She asked again, louder.

Echo rolled her eyes. "Please?" She grunted, glaring at the male in front of her. @TheRebelliousDragon

"Alright... I guess I can tell you who I am." He said. "I'm Yura, I'm a mercenary. I fight for the highest payer." He grunted. "I may sound bad, but it's a living."

"Nice to meet you." She mumbled. "I wasnt going to judge you for being a mercenary." She shrugged. @TheRebelliousDragon

Yura smiled. "Well that's very kind of you." He said. "Your name would be?" He asks, flapping his demonic wings.

Yura kissed your hand. "It's a pleasure." He said, lifting his head back up. "Anyway... You recommend any jobs?" He asked.

Echo felt her face flush at the kiss, but pushed the emotion away. "Jobs? Are you looking for a different job..?" @TheRebelliousDragon

xoloveox said:
Echo felt her face flush at the kiss, but pushed the emotion away. "Jobs? Are you looking for a different job..?" @TheRebelliousDragon
"I'm the sort that can do all sorts of different things." He said. "I guess you could say I'm a man of many talents." Yura chuckled.

"I'm the sort that can do all sorts of different things." He said. "I guess you could say I'm a man of many talents." Yura chuckled.
"Maybe you should try to a be a guard, then?" She suggested, raising an eyebrow.

Echo's eyes widened. "You did what?!" She growled at him. "Are you insane?! Get out of the palace, then! Why the hell would you take all of our guards out?!" @TheRebelliousDragon

xoloveox said:
Echo's eyes widened. "You did what?!" She growled at him. "Are you insane?! Get out of the palace, then! Why the hell would you take all of our guards out?!"
He shrugged. "They all attacked me. They cheated by outnumbering me so they paid the price for it." He frowned. "Ah... This one looks fun!" Yura said, snatching up a job to slay a dragon. It payed at least enough for Yura to buy dinner. "Besides, they had no valid reason to attack me, when I didn't even attack..." He said, starting to walk away.

He shrugged. "They all attacked me. They cheated by outnumbering me so they paid the price for it." He frowned. "Ah... This one looks fun!" Yura said, snatching up a job to slay a dragon. It payed at least enough for Yura to buy dinner. "Besides, they had no valid reason to attack me, when I didn't even attack..." He said, starting to walk away.
She followed behind him, wanting to continue thier conversation. "They attacked you because youre all dressed in black and you came towards the castle." She shrugged.

xoloveox said:
She followed behind him, wanting to continue thier conversation. "They attacked you because youre all dressed in black and you came towards the castle." She shrugged.
Yura flapped his wings. "I guess I do look a bit threatening..." He said. "If your going to follow me, stay behind me, things could get ugly." He said sharply.

Yura flapped his wings. "I guess I do look a bit threatening..." He said. "If your going to follow me, stay behind me, things could get ugly." He said sharply.
"Im a guard." She growled at the man, rolling her eyes. "I wont stay 'behind you.' I mean, sure, ill let you do your job, but dont think that im useless." She growled.

xoloveox said:
"Im a guard." She growled at the man, rolling her eyes. "I wont stay 'behind you.' I mean, sure, ill let you do your job, but dont think that im useless." She growled.
"I never said you were useless... I just don't want you to get hurt." He said as he looked back you, his eyes softening. "If your coming, get on my back." He said.

She sighed, rolling her eyes and looking back at Issac quickly, hoping he wouldnt get too worried if she randomly left. "Like... A piggy back ride?" @TheRebelliousDragon

xoloveox said:
She sighed, rolling her eyes and looking back at Issac quickly, hoping he wouldnt get too worried if she randomly left. "Like... A piggy back ride?" @TheRebelliousDragon
"Yeah, I guess... But you have to promise to hold on tight." He said.

"Yeah, I guess... But you have to promise to hold on tight." He said.
She rolled her eyes, hopping onto his back and holding on with a tight grip. "Yeah, yeah."

xoloveox said:
She rolled her eyes, hopping onto his back and holding on with a tight grip. "Yeah, yeah."
Yura took off with an incredible amount of force. You see everything up here. "Gah... The sun is a bit hot..." He winced as he lowered himself down. "I don't really like light..." He sighed.

Yura took off with an incredible amount of force. You see everything up here. "Gah... The sun is a bit hot..." He winced as he lowered himself down. "I don't really like light..." He sighed.
Echo culdnt help but laugh as they soared into the air. "This... Is... Awesome...!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms up into the air happily.

Isaac looked a little disgruntled, borderline skeptical of this strange man, he stood with his arms crossed, but if that's what she wanted, he would not intervene all though he kinda wanted to "Be careful" he nodded towards Echo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back