• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura came over and fished a length of bandage from his bag. He wrapped your arm in it. "Just in case..." He said.
Her arm had began to bleed throigh the bandage before he could even put but the rest of it on, but she stayed quiet and let him. "If I find a plant, then I'll be fine." She smiled.

Isaac had found his way back into the castle to the room he was staying in his was on guard but was told to relax as he was a guest. With that he took a nap, but both Eco and Rose were currently missing, so he was plagued by not pleasant dream about them in danger.

((Ooof just placing him stationary somewhere until something interesting happens))

xoloveox said:
Her arm had began to bleed throigh the bandage before he could even put but the rest of it on, but she stayed quiet and let him. "If I find a plant, then I'll be fine." She smiled.
"The mission is finished... So I'm coming back to cash I'm the reward." He said, walking over to the dragon head. He cut a piece of its flesh off for proof.

"The mission is finished... So I'm coming back to cash I'm the reward." He said, walking over to the dragon head. He cut a piece of its flesh off for proof.
Echo nodded, walking over to the dragon and gently caressing its scales. She used to have a really small pet dragon when she was younger, but he was taken away when she became a guard. "How much are you being payed?" She asked. @TheRebelliousDragon

Last edited by a moderator:
xoloveox said:
Echo nodded, walking over to the dragon and gently caressing its scales. She used to have a really small pet dragon when she was younger, but he was taken away when she became a guard. "How much are you being payed?" She asked. @TheRebelliousDragon
"Just enough to buy me dinner." He muttered. "That's all I need." Tyler then leaped off with the bloodied tissue of the dragon. "I got at least NO cash." He frowned.

She sighed. "Why dont you come stay with us at the palace for a few nights, then?" She asked with a sincere smile. "You could stay in the same room as Issac and I, If youd like."

xoloveox said:
She sighed. "Why dont you come stay with us at the palace for a few nights, then?" She asked with a sincere smile. "You could stay in the same room as Issac and I, If youd like."
Yura's eyes widened. Then reverted to a warm smile. "That sounds good to me, lets cash in this reward and get out of here, I'll even split the reward." He said, flapping his wings.

Yura's eyes widened. Then reverted to a warm smile. "That sounds good to me, lets cash in this reward and get out of here, I'll even split the reward." He said, flapping his wings.
She smiled back at Yura, quickly climbing onto his back happily. "Just dont attack anymore guards..."

Yura frowned. "But that's no funnnn..." He said playfully. He took off with the same incredible amount of power. It was like he had used no strength at all.

She rolled her eyes and clung on tighter as they lifted off into the air. "Just make it back safely, alright?!" @TheRebelliousDragon

xoloveox said:
She rolled her eyes and clung on tighter as they lifted off into the air. "Just make it back safely, alright?!" @TheRebelliousDragon
Yura laughed as they touched down already. "Don't worry, I didn't plan on getting us killed." He joked.

Yura laughed as they touched down already. "Don't worry, I didn't plan on getting us killed." He joked.
Echo laughed once again, though she clung on tighter.

xoloveox said:
Echo laughed once again, though she clung on tighter.
"Geez, don't cling onto me so tightly, your making me blush..." He complained. He fluttered down into town.

"Geez, don't cling onto me so tightly, your making me blush..." He complained. He fluttered down into town.
"Im making you blush?" She asked. "How so?"

xoloveox said:
"Im making you blush?" She asked. "How so?"
Yura blushed. She had caught him by surprise. "D-Dang it..." He said under his breath. He set you down carefully. "D-Don't toy with me..." Yura said, continuing to blush.

She stretched as she got set down, giggling at his tomato red face. "Youre all red..." She stated, winking playfully at him.

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mioshi runs to them in town "Wher have you been Echo..... Issac has been worried sick....." Mioshi said worried

[/QUOTE]
Yura snapped out of it. "Oh yeah, she's right here." He said, pointing at her. He tossed you half the reward money and started walking away.

Yura snapped out of it. "Oh yeah, she's right here." He said, pointing at her. He tossed you half the reward money and started walking away.
"Hey!" She barked at him, glaring. "Arent you supposed to stay the night?"

xoloveox said:
"Hey!" She barked at him, glaring. "Arent you supposed to stay the night?"
"Nah... I wouldn't wanna cause any trouble..." He said. "Plus somebody seems like really need you." He said. He tossed a the small bag of gold in his hand. "I'm just going to buy myself dinner..."

"Nah... I wouldn't wanna cause any trouble..." He said. "Plus somebody seems like really need you." He said. He tossed a the small bag of gold in his hand. "I'm just going to buy myself dinner..."
Echo ran after him, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the palace. "It wouldnt be any trouble!" She said simply. "And dont waste your money, you can eat here! Right, Mioshi?"

xoloveox said:
Echo ran after him, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the palace. "It wouldnt be any trouble!" She said simply. "And dont waste your money, you can eat here! Right, Mioshi?"
Yura frowned. He really didn't want to get involved in anyone's life... He was afraid of disappointing them. He just decided that he could stay a little longer. "Alright..." He said. "But only one night..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back