• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

xoloveox said:
"You dont get it." She mumbled. "Kissing someone takes time. You get to them, then you kiss them."
Yura waved it off. "I think of a kiss as a greeting... It's like saying hello." He said. He then turned to Kioti. "Not exactly... I just do anything that comes to mind." Yura said.

[QUOTE="subject 635]Kioti "well hey.. just try ut for a day and it'll change your life..."

She smiles awkwardly

[/QUOTE]
Yura sighed. "You totally hate guarding and you just want me to accept the job so you have someone to talk to." He said, like somehow he figured you out.

[QUOTE="Andrea Logan](Wait till Issac finds out! xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Issac is sooooo going to kill Yura when he finds out xD )

[QUOTE="subject 635]Kioti looks at him a little awkwardly then looks down grudingly "maybe...."

[/QUOTE]
Yura hesitated, then let out a small laugh. "I guess I can become a guard..." He said. "As long as I get paid."

Stella brought more flowers into the castle. Once again. piled up high. Her feet felt the cold stone floor as she walked. She didn't like wearing shoes, because they dimmed her senses. As she was walking, once again she bumped into someone.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Stella brought more flowers into the castle. Once again. piled up high. Her feet felt the cold stone floor as she walked. She didn't like wearing shoes, because they dimmed her senses. As she was walking, once again she bumped into someone.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Yura turned around. "Oh... Sorry about that, my fair maiden." He said, smiling. He offered you a hand.

Stella grabbed his hand and was helped up and smiled.

"No, forgive me. I was being careless, of not looking where I was going."

She said quickly. She started picking up all of the white flowers she dropped.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Yura looked at the flowers curiously. "Those flowers are beautiful..." He said. His slung his arm blade behind his head.

Stella glanced up at him and smiled before continuing to pick them up.

"Thank you."

She said placing them back in their pots. She waved her hand and the dirt that fell flew back into the pots. She then picked up up again.

"Once again I apologize."

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Stella glanced up at him and smiled before continuing to pick them up.
"Thank you."

She said placing them back in their pots. She waved her hand and the dirt that fell flew back into the pots. She then picked up up again.

"Once again I apologize."

[/QUOTE]
"There is no need to apologize." He said. "I was in your way."

Kioti seemed to brighten up "ok.. come with me.... Yura was it.... and I can get you signed up with a sargents recommendation and you won't have to go to boot camp"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"There is no need to apologize." He said. "I was in your way."
Stella decided not to argue. It would have probably gone on for a long while.

"Well, thank you for your apology. It was very kind of you."

She said smiling again. She started for the garden slowly. trying not to fall or drop anything.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Stella decided not to argue. It would have probably gone on for a long while.
"Well, thank you for your apology. It was very kind of you."

She said smiling again. She started for the garden slowly. trying not to fall or drop anything.

[/QUOTE]
"Have a great day!" He said while you were leaving. He then turned to Kioti. "Sounds like a great plan, but I don't think of myself as all that strong..." He said.

[QUOTE="subject 635]"You don't need to" she says as she grabs his hand "you just gotta protect" she drags him to the signup

[/QUOTE]
Yura tried his best to hide a small blush. "Protect huh? Sounds easy enough." He said.

Stella managed to get to the garden without spillin anything. She sat on one of the stone bench's and used her magic to put the flowers in the correct spot.

Reaper noticed the girl with the white flowers. He walked up to him and smiled. "Need some help?", he asked. He looked at the flowers and noticed how magnificent they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back