• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

She smiled and nodded, walking towards the castle, grabbing Issac's hand. @Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Issac smiled as they walked, he was glad everything went well, he was terrified that their friendship would screw up. They arrived back at the castle

"Thank you uhm..." he tilted his head a bit "I'm sorry miss I don't know your name..." he chuckled holding onto echoes hands bit tighter.

Yura had gotten through half of the castles defenses. Royal guards lay strewn all around him. "Geez, these guys sure know how to welcome someone." Yura muttered, continuing farther into the palace."

Yura frowns. "More? I was just looking for work... Does my dark clothes put people off?" He asks himself. He stops dead in tracks. "Sorry! I was expecting a welcome, not a attack!" He hollered.

Yura frowned. He had hopped they could settle things nicely. "Fine... Have it your way..." He said, taunting you with a grin.

[QUOTE="subject 635]She lifts her sword "C'mon... I'm waiting..."

[/QUOTE]
Yura smiles. "How about, instead of fighting, we play a little game..." He smirked. "If I win, you have to give me work, and if you win, I will leave without saying a word." He said. "You get to pick the game."

Yura laughed. "Your a funny one." He said clearly enjoying himself. "The name's Yura! I'm new to these woods!" He said holding out a hand.

"Not a fan of handshakes?" Yura said, retracting his hand. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna try anything else, I'll follow your orders..." Yura said holding his hands up and backing away.

"Yeah?" He asks. The wind whistled through his hair. He was wearing dark battle torn clothes. He lost one of his arms so he replaced it with a blade. He had large demon wings and his hair blew in the wind like silk.

Yura smiled. "I'll keep that in mind..." He chuckled. He flapped his large wings. "I hope to see you again." He said. He then flew off towards town.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura had gotten through half of the castles defenses. Royal guards lay strewn all around him. "Geez, these guys sure know how to welcome someone." Yura muttered, continuing farther into the palace."
((AYYY

Echo turnedtoward the newcommer and the other guard. She hadnt listened to thier conversation, so she didnt know what had happened. "Whos he?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back