• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"Am not!" She frowned, glaring at him. So much for that hug. "Im not small at all!" She pouted. @Nonalaka

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry" he said as he flopped back onto the grass, lying on his back and giving a sigh.

@xoloveox

"Im heading back to the castle." She said, fiddling with the handle of her sword. "The queen needs protection, after all... Right?" She said, as she started her course. She was never one to work, but she felt like she had taken too long of a break. "You comming?" She knew that I Zack had no reason to come along, but she figured the question was still one that she needed to ask. @Nonalaka

"Ah, alright" he said hopping up, glancing at Echo, who seemed a bit mad at him in his opinion, this made him frown, he felt as though he had undone everything that had been said before hand.

She turned towards him and grabbed his hand tightly, before pulling him in her direction. "Sorry if I overreacted." She said, looking back at him. She didn't mean to flip out of him, but she hated being called small. @Nonalaka

"Its alright, I upset you" he replied looking at her, he was smiling, but still had a guilty look on his face "I'm sorry"

"Dont be." She answered, continuing to pull him along. She wanted to simply drop the subject. "How far are we?" She asked, turning around as she stopped ans faced him. @Nonalaka

"You mean from the castle?" He looked around, his light blue eyes narrowed as he tried to recognise where they were. "Ah, right, we aren't that far"

"Lead the way, then~!" She said with a smile, going behind him. "Im a bit lost..." She said sheepishly. @Nonalaka

"You were lost this whole time?" He chuckled "good thing I came when I did, I couldn't bare having you out here alone" he continued as they walked home.

"Hmph." She followed behind him, arms crossed and a pouty face on, though she knew her cheeks were red. (Should we get there? @Nonalaka

"Hmph." She followed behind him, arms crossed and a pouty face on, though she knew her cheeks were red. (Should we get there? @Nonalaka

Zelkova said:
(I have no idea what the hell I missed while at school.)
(Well, they both kinda wandered off, i would figure that you mustve been close- theyre heading towards the castle now..!)

A smile crept across the woman's face as everyone seemed to disregard her, continuing on with their conversation like she was no threat. Even with one regarding her, it was proceeding smoothly. "Ah, don't mind me, simply discuss something so important in front of me..." She chuckled behind the fan, then shut it, dropping it into a hole in the border of reality. After closing the opening she made, She regarded the 'Reaper'. "Now... What in the world do you believe you can do to me?"

Tony had no idea why he was anywhere near this show of lovey dovey, but if it kept the loon of a nyphm away from the other cigarette he found, so be it.

The Night Reaper gritted his teeth and charged, but The Queen grabbed his arm. He turned and glared at her. She smiled kindly and said, "Reaper, weren't we heading to a quiet place to talk? Don't let such a foolish young girl disturb us." Night Reaver calmed down and understood. The Queen knew he would probably lose if he caused a fight. He was too weak. He nodded and The Queen led him to the other end of the garden. The Night Reaper looked back at the girl and frowned. He turned and followed The Queen. The Queen sat down and rocked baby Marth. He stayed standing. The Queen smiled at Marth and said, "Reaper, we wouldn't want a fight with such a defenseless, innocent, young human, do we?" The Night Reaper smiled lightly and shook his head.

The woman smiled and walked through another tear, stepping out in front of them and smiling. "I'm glad you have enough brains left to know when you're out matched. I was worried I would have to remove the little that remained in that pretty little head." With a tap, she put her umbrella down, letting it vanish through another tear. "What an adorable little one. Is he yours?" She asked, tilting her head.

The Queen smiled. "No. We don't really know his real parents.", she said. Night Reaper just frowned at the girl. He really did not like her. She reminded him way too much of Elvira, and he hated Elvira even more.

"What a shame." A small rock would fall onto the reaper's head, just large enough, and heavy enough to annoy. " It seems you are the queen I have been searching for." She said, another smile crossing her face. "Such a shame they were born so close to the end. Oh well, atleast they won't be aware of it when they meet the butcher to pay the bill."

The Reaper stepped in front of The Queen and said, "Get out of here. Seems this child wants to put her Bose in other's business." The Queen stood up and walked around them quickly. She ran down the path and then turned. "Reaper, be careful!", she yelled back. She then ran back to Lady Byrd and her sister. "We have to hide Marth. I think he is in danger.", she said out of breath to the two.

Exho smiled, walking along side him. "Hey, Issac...?" She started her question. "Have you ever issed anyone?"

Exho smiled, walking along side him. "Hey, Issac...?" She started her question. "Have you ever kissed anyone?" @Nonalaka

"E-eh?" He stared at her "Only once but it was only a peck" he replied, quickly averting his gaze to the ground.

@xoloveox

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"E-eh?" He stared at her "Only once but it was only a peck" he replied, quickly averting his gaze to the ground.
@xoloveox
Jealous made an attempt to fill her, but she pushed the emotion aside. "Oh... Alright." she said with a small smile. "If I may ask, who?"

Isaac paused for a bit, like he was contemplating something before leaning over and giving her a quick peck on the lips "You" he blurted out before quickening his step. Now convinced that was probably an awful idea.

@xoloveox

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back