• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"Really? You're looking pretty cute yourself, red face must be contagious" he blurted out before realising he probably sounded really dumb, he decided to stay silent from this point.

@xoloveox

She pouted and crossed her arms. "Trust me, the red face suits you better." She said, as she ruffled his hair- it looked better that way anyways.

"A red face just doesnt suit me!" She yelled, sinking down and hugging him tighter. @Nonalaka

Her face went to an even darker color of red. "I do not look cute." She said with a small frown, resting her chin on his head. @Nonalaka

Golden sighed and patted his side, then picking him up in her arms and walking into the palace, back where Rose was.

"Hmm, fine, I'll use a different word.... you're very beautiful" he replied, his face flushed, that was easier to say than he thought, he was sort of proud to admit such a thing. Though the thought of her response scared him a bit.

@xoloveox

"Ah, golden! There you are!" Rose called down the stairs to her.

@GoldenWolf

Echo could feel her heat beat quicken and her face redden, looking down at Issac. She didnt know what to do. She didnt know what to say. She could deny his statement, or simply reply with a thank you, but instead, she remained quiet and speachless. "Then just date me already." She mumbled. @Nonalaka

Golden looked up and smiled lightly, and called up, "Sorry, it seems this one has some unknown kin to catch up with." She smiled as she trailed a hand-paw over Weylyn's small frame, his ribs poking out almost to the point you could count them.

Isaac heard her mumblings, his face turned another shade of red "I've wanted to but, I didn't want to be rejected, then stuff would get awkward and id lose my best friend...spending time with you is the best, I didn't want to lose that" His mouth was on Auto Pilot right now, all his thoughts spilling out, even though his brain was screaming at him to stop.

@xoloveox

-----------

Rose tilted her head "you have a child??" She asked with a hint of shock.

@GoldenWolf

What?! He had heard her?! Not good, not good! Her face turned red with embaressment as she listened to what he had said. This had to be a dream. There was no wat he could feel that way. He was too attractive, and sweet and kind. "I would never reject you..." She said gently, jumping off of his back- it seemed like a pretty bad time to stay on his back. @Nonalaka

"Well, you always seem to attract people, I assumed of have to wait on a loong line,...which included an angry as heck bear guy" muttered the last part, turning up his nose slightly. "I'm the 'best friend', I'd be last in line..." he shrugged.

------------

"O-oh, right" Rose chuckled, flashing a smile at the little one

She sat down, looking at him from behind with an odd expression on her face. "I attract people?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "I mean... The satyr is the only person i can remeber that I attracted." She said plainly. "Were there other boys that I attracted?" @Nonalaka

Golden smiled then said a bit softer, "He cannot eat food, he is too young. He needs milk but I don't know where to get any."

Isaac sighed "I dunno, just other guards over the years, flirting with you, or bragging about flirting with you, to the other guards and even me" he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand "maybe I'm paranoid" he mumbled to himself.

@xoloveox

---------

Rose frowned "oh my," she thought for a bit "there are many wolves around here, I'm sure there are some kind of facilities for little pupsters" she hoped anyways.

@GoldenWolf

She scratched the back of her head, sighing. It was hard to know that most of the other guards had probably been flirting with, and not simply being a creepy type of nice. "If they were flirting, I hadnt noticed." She told him, pushing her hair back. "Im not interested in any of them." @Nonalaka

Golden held Weylyn tighter, protective instincts clouding the reason with the statement of getting help from other wolves. She growled softly, "This one can take care of Weylyn herself." She forgot that she was the one to ask for help in the first place, her more wolf-ish and less civilized side coming out. This was her only living kin, she wasn't about to hand it off to another wolf.

Isaac turned and stared at her, slowly processing her statement "you didn't?"

@xoloveox

-----------

Rose frowned, was that the wrong advice? "A-Alright..."

@GoldenWolf

Golden looked back up, realized what she had said. "This one is sorry, it's just," She sighed. "Apologies. I don't know why I expected you to understand. Wolf bonds to kin are strong, it's not your fault. This one would just hope she could take care of him herself." She said with an affectionate look at Weylyn.

She raised an eyebrow, walking over to him. She stood in front of him, and looked up at him to see his face- he was taller, after all. "Yeah, I didnt. Why is that so hard to believe?" She asked. @Nonalaka

"Ah, I think I understand, but couldn't you at least borrow food for him?" She asked tilting her head slightly.

@GoldenWolf

"Its not,... I just thought maybe you did...." he trailed off a bit. He felt a bit dumb

@xoloveox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back