• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

His reply simply made her giggle. She looked at him, smiling. "No, Ive always had a bigger crush on someone else."

@Nonalaka

"No, no I get it, you were given a responsibility and you want to deal with it without help and do what's best" she smiled down at the pup "but at least until he's weaned, maybe help is doing what's best..."

Golden nodded, seeing the reasoning behind her words. "Of coarse, this one thanks you for understanding. Of coarse this one needs help."

"R-really" a small frown crept onto his face, as he wondered who it might be

"Mhm." Echo said, sitting down once again and hugging her knees to her chest. "He's really sweet and kind, super polite, too." @Nonalaka

"Huh, I see" his voice tra a bit as he sat across from echo.

--------

"Ah, great!" rose chimed, clapping her Hands slightly.

She sighed and offered Issac a small smile. He looked upset, so she figured he probably didnt get the message yet. "Mhm. Hes a guard, except he's super nice to me. I like getting piggy back rides from him." She continued. @Nonalaka

Isaac definitely got that message, his face going bright red, mouth slightly open, but he had no words, he lifted his hand and pointed to himself still not speaking

Echo couldnt help but giggle at his reaction. It was adorable. "Mhm!" She hummed, nodding a bit as well, her face red. @Nonalaka

Isaac giving his goofy grin leaned over and put his arms around Echo, giving her a huge hug, probably squeezing her a bit too tightly but he couldnt help it he felt relieved and ecstatic at the same time.

Echo laughed as she felt Issac hug and squeeze her. Sure, fine, yeah... Maybe she couldnt breath too well while he did it, but she couldnt help but quickly wrap her arms around him and hug him as well.

(Omg finally! Issac and Echo confess their love!)

The Queen looked under the bed and pulled out baby Marth. A harpy brought a white cloth and The Queen wrapped him up in it. She walked up to Lady Byrd and her sister and said, "Look who's back."

The Night Reaper glared at the woman. What did she want with the queen and why? He didn't see any of these women as harmful and cruel. They seemed the total opposite of Elvira herself.

[QUOTE="Andrea Logan](Omg finally! Issac and Echo confess their love!)
The Queen looked under the bed and pulled out baby Marth. A harpy brought a white cloth and The Queen wrapped him up in it. She walked up to Lady Byrd and her sister and said, "Look who's back."

The Night Reaper glared at the woman. What did she want with the queen and why? He didn't see any of these women as harmful and cruel. They seemed the total opposite of Elvira herself.

[/QUOTE]
((Ahahaha cx

After awhile, Issac realised he was probably crushing the small nymph and pulled back "s-sorry" he stammered.

@xoloveox

-------

"We should probably ask the queen" Rose said, standing up to find her.

@GoldenWolf

She stretched her arms in front of her, stretching in order to feel a bit better about the whole 'getting crushed' thing. "Its fine, really." @Nonalaka

"Ah, jeez, not so ruff you'll kill me!" He laughed "you are small though" he said retreating back slightly in preparation of getting punched again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back