• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Kioti Drags Mioshi away from everyone and says "I have a feeling i know who you are.... and i sorta cant belive no one has figured it yet... but i wont tell... if you help me..."

Mioshi "Ok ok.... what do you want" 'How did she find out...'

Kioti "I need a rock.... one exactly like the ones of lady byrds..... dont ask why ok...... but these rocks are magical and i need one... they are in the holding chamber..."

Mioshi "Fine.. but you better not tel anyone ok...."

Kioti "You got it.... 'Mioshi'" she says jokingly

Mioshi walks behind a tree and turns into Drago

"Lets do this..." he sighs and runs past Issac to get to Lady Byrds castle

"Now that was rather rude." The woman said as she pulled the same 'vanishing in thin air' trick as before, stepping out infront of the queen to cut her off. "I'm afraid I'm not quite finished with you yet." She chuckled, like this was all a game to her. "If you're going to be such a poor actor in my play... maybe I should show you how real the stakes are~?" She said, her voice going from soft and melodic, to chilling and sharp as ice.

The Lady looked puzzled. "Rocks?" she laughed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Glyrith tensed and drew her sword. "Let her go," she said. "Or taste my living metal."

@GoldenCharizard4

Marth wailed from under the bed and The Lady tensed. (BTW, It's the White Wolf Queen's Castle.)

Drago looks at Glyrith "all it would hit is dead Soul...... now come on m'lady... your special hold....... where is it... I have a 'client' that wants some...... like whats on your necklace......" he says looking at Byrds necklace "im not here to harm.. unless i must..."

(He doesnt know.)

She felt her face go extremely red at the kiss. Why had he pulled away? She was about to reply when he did pull away from the kiss, before letting her fuzzed up brain take over. She pulled him back and kissed him again. @Nonalaka

The Lady laughed. "Drago, I believe you have the wrong castle, and the only thing on my necklace is a Pearl. Not anything more. No magical properties, no special powers, nothing."

Glyrith burst out laughing. "

Stella sat on her wagon. It was being driven by a white horse, that was elegant. Stella was on her way, making a delivery to the Castle of the queen. She wanted to give her some flowers, that might match from of the other flowers there. The flowers she brought would increase their health and be safe for the plants there. As she arrived she started slowly and gracefully got of the wagon and fed her Horse. It was a long ride there, and she was tired.

Drago let's go "grah... she lied to me... she is evil.. yet.... nevermind... ill be off then.... but first...." drago slices some hair off of lady byrd "to show I was here.... goodbye...." he dissapears

Isaac tensed up slightly before kissing back, he wasn't expecting such a reaction, but he wasn't going to complain of course, he did want to kiss her after all.

@xoloveox

Stella entered the castle arms full of flowers that were pure white. There was so many flowers piled, she could not see in front of her. She struggled to keep hr balance and footing, but eventually she had bumped into someone, and all her flowers fell onto the ground.

"Oh no.." She mumbled picking them up. "You'll be alright." She said to the flowers.

(Anyone want to be who she bumped into??)

Nonalaka said:
Isaac tensed up slightly before kissing back, he wasn't expecting such a reaction, but he wasn't going to complain of course, he did want to kiss her after all.
@xoloveox
She felt her face become more red, pulling him closer to her, and continuing to kiss him.

The Lady was unfazed. "It's alright," she said to Stella after being bumped into. "Let me help you." The lady kneeled down and began to pick up the flowers. "These are beautiful, my dear," she said, handing them back. "I'd love to have you decorate my castle sometime."

Drago gets to kioti

"There were no rocks...."

Kioti " I know that dumbo... but now lady byrd knows of your threat.... I won't tell them ok..."

Drago is becoming angry as he turns back into Mioshi "I won't tell your secret either..."

Yura entered the woods. He didn't know why he was entering or why he was going. He just did. He checked his pocket. He had ZERO cash. He really needed to work up some money and fast.

Yura saw the White Wolf's Castle. Might as well give it a shot, might rake in some cash. He thought, walking towards it.

Mioshi walks back to the barracks "how did she find out..." he says as he walks

Kioti "I just stopped by to check on the castle... there have been a lot of break-ins around this area..."

"Are you all ok.." Kioti says

Echo quickly turned around, feeling her face redden even more. She walked forward, quickening her pace. "To the palace!" @Nonalaka

Isaac laughed, following in behind her with his hands in his pockets "yes!, to the castle" he said with a chuckle.

@xoloveox

Stella smiled and stood placing the flower carefully back into their pots.

"That is actually why I'm here, majesty." She said picking more of the flowers up. "It nought these flowers would match some of the other flowers around your castle. I know my research. The flowers I brought are safe for the flowers around here, and helps the grow as well." She said gleefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back