• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

(well then)

Rodwen walked out of the room and into the halls where she seen issac

"issac where have you been? she asked in a booming voice"

@Nonalaka

(it was a bit harsh lol)

((Waaaaaaaaa I don't even))

Isaac heard the booming voice shake the hall, unaware of the current events. He was pretty sure he hadn't done anything wrong, what was he in trouble for? "I've been here m'lady" he looked at the time" my shift isn't for another hour".

@Mr Swiftshots

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Ohhhhh... she likes Mioshi now huh....

[/QUOTE]
((No, no! Im just saying, things will be really awkward between mioshi and her because he sAW HEr hALF NUDE DONT FORGET

(So sorry! I was visiting some seniors from my Church. c:)

Stella bit her lip and looked around the garden.

"Could you put some over by the pillar?"

She asked as she started planting as well.

"my apologies its just ...gah never mind..."

rodwen walk towards him

"would you mind accompanying me to the male dormitories i need to have a chat with a certain someone from the 80th division"

@Nonalaka

Echo rushed outside of Yura's dorm when she heard Rowden's voice. She forgot to tell people she had come back. Dammit! She ran out of the room and pulled her shirt down as much as she could. "Ma'am!" She yelled. "Im here!" She said, out of breath.

Echo's face paled. "I-uhm..." She scratched the back of her head, looking for an explanation. "Im lost...?" @Nonalaka @TheRebelliousDragon

Yura appears outside the castle. "Well that couldn't have ended worse..." He said. He just stared out into the woods, always wondering what they might hold.

Isaac looked kind of relieved "Ah, of course" he nodded as he followed her. He could hear Echoes voice calling out in the background. "Hey, I guess you made it back okay?" He called to her with a smile on his face. After hearing Rodwens comment, he gave a confused look. She has a point, what was echo doing there?..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back