• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

(there in the forest surrounding the white wolf queens castle or inside the castle most are inside)

((Thanks))

I approached the castle a day later as the sun reaches its highest peak. The surrounding forests are lush and filled with wildlife. Suddenly, I hear a loud noise as a stranger's footstep brakes a twig. I dive behind a large bush trying not to make a single sound. After a bit, I peek out and see two girls, one injured and laying down (@subject 635), and one pacing back and forth (@Nonalaka). Seeing the moment is right, I use my pyrokinesis to surround them in a ring of fire, trapping them. I run out and pull out one of the swords on my back. Fire dances around the blade as I prepare to strike.

"thats not a very good idea" jack said walking towards the ring of fire

he had a shadow wolf in his hand which he dropped before appearing beside rose.

"stand down"

@JVSbeast

Kioti wakes up all of a sudden and her eyes glow red ((her eyes glow because of soldiers sense but she faints after she uses it)) she jumps out and her sword is drawn in the blink of an eye

The girl (@subject 635) draws her blade extremely fast and counters my strike. I flip around and smack her in the chest with the flat of my flaming blade. She falls back. I hear another slice coming at me from behind and dodge it before launching a ball of fire at the newcomer (@Mr Swiftshots)

jack appears behind the mercenary and kicks him to the ground

"who is paying you"

jack smiled

"dont make me ask again or ill get angry"

@JVSbeast

"Fight me," I said. I close my eyes and summon the dew from all the plants in the area. I collect them into a giant wave and launch it at him full speed. The wave crashes into him(@Mr Swiftshots) and he is is flung back off me. I draw my other blade and charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
I conjure a wall of steam to cloud his vision and disappear. I race behind him and stab him through the back with my remaining sword, fire raging around the blade.

"J-jack?" Rose stood back a bit, "w-whats going on?" She asked in a panicked tone as she looked at the fire ring then back to the the two fighting

lightning strikes jack and the mercenary

jack stood up charged with lightning

he hit the man with another bolt

"dont worry rose"

jack griped the head of the blade that pierced him

he pushed it out and shattered it

@JVSbeast

Mr Swiftshots]lightning strikes jack and the mercenary jack stood up charged with lightning he hit the man with another bolt "dont worry rose" jack griped the head of the blade that pierced him he pushed it out and shattered it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16459-jvsbeast/ said:
@JVSbeast[/URL]
"That's easier said than done" she still sounded panicked.

"rose you cant trust me i wont let this man hurt you"

jack smiled at rose

as he did his mark began to glow red

"trust me"

@Nonalaka

I take the bolt and absorb its energy. I charge up my strike and am about to swing when I realize how downright stupid Im being. I wasn't tasked with killing these people! I drop my blade and apologize for my stupidity. I start to heal up the man (@Mr Swiftshots) wound with a healing spell I learned while in the city.

"Im sorry. I was tasked with a very important job in this area, but I just realized that the job is absolutely stupid. I don't want to kill the Lady. She ruled over my home and was the best ruler we ever had. If you will let me, I want to join you guys and find the guy who tasked me with the evil job and kill him"

Last edited by a moderator:
"im not about to let you join the royal guards after being tasked to kill the lady"

jacks look intensified

"you just tried to kill someone i hold quite dear to me"

jacks mark began to glow brighter

"and to be quite honest you will never get near the castle"

@Nonalaka @JVSbeast

"Fine then, kill me. I just did a horrible thing by fighting you for no reason anyway. I deserve to die." I close my eyes and prepare to meet my maker.

"im not just going to let you off that easily"

a grin formed on jacks face

"your going to feel what true pain is"

jacks hand began to spark red bolts

"by my hand"

@JVSbeast

"A-Ah" Rose slowly made her way over placing a hand on jacks shoulder "d-dont hurt him, you heard what he said... he was mislead" she said with a frown

@Mr Swiftshots

The menacing bolts flew into me. Usually I would be able to absorb lightning, but this red variant entered me and caused pain unlike any I have felt before. I cried out as huge red welts began to form on my chest. I fell to the ground twitching uncontrollably.

"the second he gets close to the lady he'll kill her rose"

"im not about to let that happen"

jack sighed

"not on my watch"

jack tuned away and vanished

@Nonalaka @JVSbeast

"B-but-" she glanced at the man on the ground briefly "y-youre leaving me with him?!!" She let out a sigh before sitting on the ground. "Alright....."

I saw the man vanish through my clouded vision. I was still twitching uncontrollably, but I tried to sit up anyway. The red welts burned with the power of a thousand suns. The girl(@Nonalaka) sat there looking strangely at me.

"I....I....I'm Sorry" I stuttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back