• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

The lady Nodded. "Yes, I am the one to forgive, but I am afraid I can not have you serve me because of your actions."

Drago nods "may I ask one thing however...." he stands up and holds his hand out "may I show you what happened all those years ago... so my name shall be clear"

JVSbeast said:
"H...Hello" I say to the newcomer (@subject 635). I turn to the girl in front of me (@Nonalaka). She look scared and nervous. "W...What is your name?" I ask.
"O-oh, my name is rose..." she shuffled a bit as she began to get up.

"Well, my name is....Oh yes, Ethan. Its been so long since that word has passed my lips. Rose, tell your friend that I thank him for sparing me. " I try to stand but the pain is too strong so I fall down again. I crawl over to the area where the two girls are and get up slowly, leaning on a large rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kioto starts to tend to his wounds. Struggling at first but getting the hang of it. "Go find.... jack was it.... and tell him thanks rose.. I got this guy

JVSbeast said:
"Well, my name is....Oh yes, Ethan. Its been so long since that word has passed my lips. Rose, tell your friend that I thank him for sparing me."
Rose stood up and dusted off her dress. She gave a nervous smile "I will" She nodded as she began to walk "I'll be off"

"Thanks" I say to Kioto as she heals me. The pain starts to fade away, but my huge red welts are here to stay. I watch as Rose leaves the small clearing and heads towards the Palace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose eventually made her way back to the palace. As she entered the front doors, the halls seemed empty, "Hello?" She called as she wandered, she made her way up to the room that the Lady and her sister were, she peeked in the door saying a quiet hello.

@sitan

@sitanomoto

"I am, but the question was confusing to me." I responded. "Yes, I was sent here by an anonymous organization to kill Lady Byrd but I have decided to rebel against my contract because I feel that it's wrong to kill such a beloved leader. She ruled my home when I was a kid and she was the best leader we ever had."

@subject 635

Mr Swiftshots]"oh echo" rodwen turned back to the sword she had "what is it" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13930-xoloveox/ said:
@xoloveox[/URL]
"C-can I watch?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back