• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Rose turned to look at the man, she wasn't expecting him to be awake so soon"...Its alright" she replied nervously, moving back slightly.

The lady frowned but followed him out of the room. "What is it, Jack?" She asked. "Please, tell me it's important."

"Ma... That's right, little one," she said to Marth. "Ma."

"H....H....Here is the contract the man gave me, if you want to read it over." I tried to reach to my pocket but the pain was too immense and I couldn't grab it. I curse loudly and carefully lie down again. "I....I...I can understand if you guys think I'm going to betray you. I....I...I'm not though so please understand that."

"That's not for me to decide... I'm just a maid" she frowned, she hated seeing people in pain like that and she really wanted to heal the person but she couldn't.

"echo refused to cooperate with the extermination of the enemy forces i took it as treason and reacted in the appropriate way"

jack turned around

"i apologize for not executing her has she caused you harm"

@sitanomoto

The Lady laughed, a lovely sound. "Jack, you know perfectly well that I trust all of you. I'm sure she had a good reason, and if you really wish to resign," she said, "there is an Awakened Swords guild not five miles east of here if you wish to seek refuge there."

"im going to a place i cant be disturbed"

jack looked at the back of his hand

"as one of the seven master swordsmen i have a duty to gain control of my blade"

jack looked out the window at the clouds

he smiled "ill go find a place i can call home a place where i can be as free as the clouds"

@sitanomoto

The lady smiled. "I understand." She turned him around and kissed his forehead. "You have my blessing, Jack of Swords," she said. "Go now, fulfill your goal."

Drago looks at the lady "M'lady... may I please have your forgiveness for all my crimes..... and a blessing so I may be free to once again serve" he kneels with his head down

JVSbeast said:
I see the other girl (@subject 635), get up out of the corner of my eye. She limps over to the girl in front of me.
((U don't control our ocs dude lol))

"if rose asks where ive gone tell her that she would have only got hurt if i had stayed"

a tear ran down jacks cheek

"tell her not to look for me, but most of all i want you to promise me that you'll keep here safe"

@sitanomoto

Drago looks at jack and asks "jack.... could you forgive me? After what I have done... I don't deserve it.. but I ask forgiveness..."

Kioto looks at the man as she stumbles then regains her balance

"H...Hello" I say to the newcomer (@subject 635). I turn to the girl in front of me (@Nonalaka). She look scared and nervous. "W...What is your name?" I ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"if rose asks where ive gone tell her that she would have only got hurt if i had stayed"
a tear ran down jacks cheek

"tell her not to look for me, but most of all i want you to promise me that you'll keep here safe"

@subject 635

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back