• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Nonalaka said:
"Why would I do that?" He chuckled lightly before letting out a sigh. "I go and let you think, yeah?"

Rose was sitting on a chair across from her "Hey there, how're you feeling?"
She pouted. "Id rather not do any thinking right now... Any way that I can help you and Lady Rodwen?"

xoloveox said:
She pouted. "Id rather not do any thinking right now... Any way that I can help you and Lady Rodwen?"
Isaac smiled lightly "uhm, I don't know, Lady Rodwen was just testing out my ice weapons." He paused "O-Of course, that doesn't mean you can't stay... I-If you're feeling okay that is..."

[QUOTE="subject 635]Kioto looks at roses arm and then at her own "you.... you took my pain?"

[/QUOTE]
Rose nodded "I'm a healer" she looked at her arm and giggled a little "well, sorta..."

Nonalaka said:
Isaac smiled lightly "uhm, I don't know, Lady Rodwen was just testing out my ice weapons." He paused "O-Of course, that doesn't mean you can't stay... I-If you're feeling okay that is..."
She smiled a bit. "You can make ice weapons?!"

xoloveox said:
She smiled a bit. "You can make ice weapons?!"
Isaac laughed "of course I can! Why do you think im only equipped with a standard sword all the time" he replied as a sword appeared in his hands "you mean to tell me you've never saw me fight with this?"

Nonalaka said:
Isaac laughed "of course I can! Why do you think im only equipped with a standard sword all the time" he replied as a sword appeared in his hands "you mean to tell me you've never saw me fight with this?"
She raised an eyebrow, laughing a bit. "You expect me to watch what you fight with?"

xoloveox said:
She raised an eyebrow, laughing a bit. "You expect me to watch what you fight with?"
He laughed and rolled his eyes "I didn't mean it like that, I meant it like normally you'd be right in front of me when I use my abilities I assumed it would be a slightly noticeable thing" he shrugged his shoulders "oh well you know now"

Nonalaka said:
He laughed and rolled his eyes "I didn't mean it like that, I meant it like normally you'd be right in front of me when I use my abilities I assumed it would be a slightly noticeable thing" he shrugged his shoulders "oh well you know now"
She laughed a bit. "Well, Ive seen youre weapon, Ive just never noticed that you didn't carry it on you, I guess...!" she noted, pointing to her own sword. "Like, I carry the same sword... I thought you did the same..!"

"Aha no, I have a normal one too, In case of emergencies, y'know?" He replied gesturing to normal metal one he was carrying. "My ice ones are magic so ultimately they're stronger" he shrugged before smirking to himself a bit "the more yah know~" when he was just talking to her like this it eased his upset.

@xoloveox

Yura sighed and packed his things. He had taken a long rest. "Time to go..." He said, spreading his large wings, then taking off.

[QUOTE="subject 635]Kioto tries to stand up
((@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rose tries to lean over but can't "oof! That's not a good idea just yet you're pretty weak" she laughed lightly

[QUOTE="subject 635]"H-Hey.... c'mon.... you took the gash away" she limps over to rose "Th-The least i can do is help you" she helps her sit down

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, thank you but, Don't worry about it, honestly, I'll be fine in a few hours" she said with a smile.

"thanks..." She says to rose "Now if i could only remember who i actually am.... hey.. do you mind if i become a healer with you.... i have some powers.. i could possibly heal darkness..."

"H

[QUOTE="subject 635]"thanks..." She says to rose "Now if i could only remember who i actually am.... hey.. do you mind if i become a healer with you.... i have some powers.. i could possibly heal darkness..."

[/QUOTE]
"Heal darkness?" She asked with a puzzled expression.

[QUOTE="subject 635]"i mean like the residue..... i think it happened to me.. i honestly cant remember...." ((This saves me so well))

[/QUOTE]
"Ohh, alright" she leaned back on the chair a bit "Well I hope you get your memory back..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back