• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Rodwen took a sword over to Issac
"make a sword out of ice for me"

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Alright" Isaac rubbed his hands together, concentrating for a bit. A sword of ice began to form in his hand.

xoloveox said:
"R-rose!" She yelped.

((Rood))
"Oh, Echo" she gave a small wave to her "what's the matter.."

Nonalaka said:
"Alright" Isaac rubbed his hands together, concentrating for a bit. A sword of ice began to form in his hand.
"Oh, Echo" she gave a small wave to her "what's the matter.."
"M-my Back..." She pouted, unable to move.

"make it as strong and sharp as possible"

Rodwen took the sword she had and lay it on the table

@Nonalaka

xoloveox said:
"M-my Back..." She pouted, unable to move.
Rose frowned, "oh my,....do you need my help?"

-----------------

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"make it as strong and sharp as possible"
Rodwen took the sword she had and lay it on the table

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Isaac nodded as he continued to craft the blade "If I'm allowed to ask milady,..what is this needed for?"

Nonalaka said:
Rose frowned, "oh my,....do you need my help?"
-----------------

Isaac nodded as he continued to craft the blade "If I'm allowed to ask milady,..what is this needed for?"
She nodded. "P-please..."

xoloveox said:
She nodded. "P-please..."
Rose first inspected the injury before pulling over a chair "this ones gonna hurt.." she mumbled before she took a seat. Roses eyes glowed momentarily and with that, echo's pain was gone. "...all done" rose said quietly.

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"its a test"
Rodwen said

"that and im curious"

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Curious?" He asked as he finished off "curious of what?" He continued as he handed the finished product over.

Nonalaka said:
Rose first inspected the injury before pulling over a chair "this ones gonna hurt.." she mumbled before she took a seat. Roses eyes glowed momentarily and with that, echo's pain was gone. "...all done" rose said quietly.

"Curious?" He asked as he finished off "curious of what?" He continued as he handed the finished product over.
Echo sighed with relief when all pain was taken out of her back. "A-am I allowed to move?"

"tell me you ice magic what is at its core in return ill tell you what mine is"

Rodwen took the sword and began inspecting it

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"tell me you ice magic what is at its core in return ill tell you what mine is"
Rodwen took the sword and began inspecting it

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"What's at its core?...I'm not sure I follow what you mean..." he replied, looking a bit confused.

---------------

xoloveox said:
Echo sighed with relief when all pain was taken out of her back. "A-am I allowed to move?"
"Mhm, I got all of it..." rose replied with a slight smile.

"all magic has a core of some sort its what gives it form and power"

Rodwen took the ice sword and shattered it off the sword she had previously tested.

@Nonalaka

Echo quickly jumped up in panic. "I-I have to go see Issac, then." She said hurridly. @Nonalaka

"Ah, well I never really explored into it much if I'm honest...all I know is there needs to be moisture in the air around me, if I were in an area completely devoid of water with in the air, or around me....I guess I'm pretty useless."

@Nonalaka

"Alright..." she looked to echo then yura, then back to echo "but tread carefully, he is rather cut up about this..." her voice trailed as her eyes got heavy, she had overworked herself a bit today.

Echo nodded, smiling gratefully. "Thank you, and I will be..." She said with another smile and a nod of the head. Afterwards, Echo followed the ice trail ahe had found in order to find Issac, It wasnt that hard, really- a fact that made her quite upset, but she would survive. When she finally made it to where the two peoples were standing, she stood by the doorway, waiting. @Nonalaka @Mr Swiftshots

"ahh you really dont know anything about magic do you"

Rodwen sat down on a chair

"i think i have a good idea of what your core is though and that was a test to confirm it"

@Nonalaka

"Aha, not really, my sister does all the reading in my family.....what's your conclusion then?" He asked before feeling another presence behind him, he turned to see who it was

"your core is pride"

Rodwen turned to the sword

"your sword shattered instantly because echo damaged your pride"

Rodwen turned back to Issac

"well do you want to know my core or would you like to guess"

@Nonalaka

(All that happened O.o )

Axel was still standing down at the castle hall staring over a painting in different angles turn by turn "What is this?" he asked to himself "A goat?, A sheep? A bird? A dinosaur?......nah..." he was confused.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Nah, no bow chica wow wow, Yura went to sleep >_<)
@Mr Swiftshots[/URL]

Rose looked from side to side, frowning slightly, "oh, dear..." she said quietly as she stood up and left the room, looking for somewhere more quiet.
GoldenCharizard4 said:
(still pushing on the bed and kissing is part of it! *honestly idc but idk bout the boss X3* plus echo's back should still hurt even with the elexir!
TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Nah, no bow chica wow wow, Yura went to sleep >_<)
(I missed a lot.....)

(Aye... Yura is most definitely dead >_<)

(Never mind, phew! That was close!) Yura got up as usual. He was also groggy as usual. "I guess Echo left. I should leave, all I have caused is pain..." He said walking over to the window.

"I-Issac..."! She exclaimed, looking at him with a gentle smile. "A-and lady Rodwen...." The smile almost vanished. "May I see issac for a moment...?" @Nonalaka @Mr Swiftshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back