• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura looked straight at you. "Any answer I give you will be wrong. Any answer your heart gives you, will be right." He said.
She sighed, feeling hopeless. "My heart is literally non-responsive at the moment."

xoloveox said:
She sighed, feeling hopeless. "My heart is literally non-responsive at the moment."
Yura walked over and kissed you deeply this time. "Then I will make it respond." He said.

Yura walked over and kissed you deeply this time. "Then I will make it respond." He said.
She looked up at him. She might have shoved him, hit him, or have pulled him closer, but she still couldnt move. "Yura..."

xoloveox said:
She looked up at him. She might have shoved him, hit him, or have pulled him closer, but she still couldnt move. "Yura..."
Yura only kissed deeper. "Listen to your heart..." He said.

Yura only kissed deeper. "Listen to your heart..." He said.
She kissed him back gently, before panicking and pulling her head back. "Yura...."

xoloveox said:
She kissed him back gently, before panicking and pulling her head back. "Yura...."
Yura just kept kissing you. "I'm not going to stop until you speak with your heart." He said.

Yura just kept kissing you. "I'm not going to stop until you speak with your heart." He said.
"My heart wants me..." She sighed, thinking of something to say. "I dont know, yura..."

xoloveox said:
"S-stop it!" She growled, pulling herself away. "Kissing me isnt going to help!"
Yura stopped. "Your right. This clearly isn't working." He said. "Sorry..." He sighed.

Yura stopped. "Your right. This clearly isn't working." He said. "Sorry..." He sighed.
Echo sighed. "Its not that I dont want to kiss you..." She mumbled.

xoloveox said:
"I dont have a boyfriend." She snarled at him.
Yura smirked. "Then I guess..." He said, dragging you into a nearby room. "You still owe me for that bet..." He chuckled.

Yura smirked. "Then I guess..." He said, dragging you into a nearby room. "You still owe me for that bet..." He chuckled.
Her face went red. "I-I guess so..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back