• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Nah, no bow chica wow wow, Yura went to sleep >_<)
(still pushing on the bed and kissing is part of it! *honestly idc but idk bout the boss X3* plus echo's back should still hurt even with the elexir!

Rodwen sighed and she walked towards the door of the room

"issac were leaving"

Rodwen began to walk down the hallway slowly

jack continued slaying the shadow wolves with his sword (not activated)

he cut down pack after pack not breaking a sweat

@Nonalaka

Isaac had been talking with Rose before turning and viewing the scene stood there completely gobsmacked at the scene in front of him, he was angry and hurt "It really did mean nothing to you huh, you eve- you know what, forget it, forget I said anything to you forget the confession " He replied before following rodwen honestly feeling like a huge joke. He wasn't even sure she heard him to be honest,

@TheRebelliousDragon @Mr Swiftshots

Rose looked from side to side, frowning slightly, "oh, dear..." she said quietly as she stood up and left the room, looking for somewhere more quiet.

Nonalaka said:
Isaac had been talking with Rose before turning and viewing the scene stood there completely gobsmacked at the scene in front of him, he was angry and hurt "It really did mean nothing to you huh, you eve- you know what, forget it, forget I said anything to you forget the confession " He replied before following rodwen honestly feeling like a huge joke. He wasn't even sure she heard him to be honest,
Echo panicked. "N-no!" She yelped, not knowing how to stop him. ((Lol

Nonalaka said:

Rose looked from side to side, frowning slightly, "oh, dear..." she said quietly as she stood up and left the room, looking for somewhere more quiet.
As Rodwen turned the corner she stopped and waited for Issac

when Issac reached she said in a calm voice

"why do you associate yourself with her"

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]As Rodwen turned the corner she stopped and waited for Issac
when Issac reached she said in a calm voice

"why do you associate yourself with her"

[/QUOTE]
((Gr. bite me >:3

xoloveox said:
Echo panicked. "N-no!" She yelped, not knowing how to stop him. ((Lol
Isaac stopped and turned, his eyes clouded over slightly "Why are you trying to stop me? I'm making your decision easier am I not? If you love a person, you don't fall for another hours later, right in front of his eyes, I don't need a confession out of pity for me" he said before turning around and leaving, without another word, leaving nothing but a small trail of ice behind him as he walked off

@Mr Swiftshots[/URL]

"Issac, please!" She called out again. "I didnt fall in love with Yura in a matter of seconds, alright!" She tried to get up, closing her eyes tightly from the pain of her back, lying back down on the bed. Thank god Yura was asleep. @Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Isaac stopped and turned, his eyes clouded over slightly "Why are you trying to stop me? I'm making your decision easier am I not? If you love a person, you don't fall for another hours later, right in front of his eyes, I don't need a confession out of pity for me" he said before turning around and leaving, without another word, leaving nothing but a small trail of ice behind him as he walked off

He paused for a bit "well, because I love her....even if she does such a thing...I honestly can't shake the feeling no matter how angry I am with her" he let out a sigh and shook some ice flakes off himself "I'll just love her from afar I guess..." he continued as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

@Mr Swiftshots
"Well she obviously dosent love you"

Rodwen turned her back to him

"she wasted no time at all in there with him did she"

Rodwen began to walk again at a normal pace

"she doesnt deserve your love ".........."she dosent even deserve your respect"

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"Well she obviously dosent love you"

[/QUOTE]
((BITE ME

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"Well she obviously dosent love you"

[/QUOTE]
"I-I wouldn't say that...I-Its my own fault really...to believe that she did and for leaving it too late to let her know...I just wish she had of told me instead of saying she did...you can't be in love with two people the same amount, Its not possible" he shrugged.

"You wouldnt be showing her sympathy after what she just did now would you"

Rodwen walked towards the castle armory

she walked in and started testing the swords on the wall

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"I-i don't know... I guess I am..." his voice trailed off a bit.
-----------

As rose walked out of the room she remembered she had left her books in the room, quickly scooting back in

@Nonalaka
((Rood))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back