• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

xoloveox said:
"I-Issac..."! She exclaimed, looking at him with a gentle smile. "A-and lady Rodwen...." The smile almost vanished. "May I see issac for a moment...?" @Nonalaka @Mr Swiftshots
Isaac let out a small sigh "I'll be back in a moment.." he told lady rodwen before exiting the room with echo. His face had little expression.

Nonalaka said:
Isaac let out a small sigh "I'll be back in a moment.." he told lady rodwen before exiting the room with echo. His face had little expression.
When Issac Left the room echo had a bit of relief, looking at him with no emotion showing in her face, she stiffled out a 'hey...'

xoloveox said:
When Issac Left the room echo had a bit of relief, looking at him with no emotion showing in her face, she stiffled out a 'hey...'
"Hey, I thought you were having a nap" he said quietly, his hands In his pocket.

She sighed. "Issac, dont pretend not to be upset at me...." @Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
xoloveox said:
She sighed. "Issac, dont pretend not to be upset at me...." @Nonalaka
Isaac looked to the ground, "It doesn't matter that I am,....I already told you to forget about what I said earlier today, be with Yura, that's what you want."

Nonalaka said:
Isaac looked to the ground, "It doesn't matter that I am,....I already told you to forget about what I said earlier today, be with Yura, that's what you want."
She glared at Issac now. "Thats what both of you dont get! Alright! I have no Idea what the hell I want anymore, Isaac! Both of you are assuming that I'd rather be with the other! And thats wrong! I have no idea who I'd pick- and sure, maybe thats not you want to hear, I know, but I was going to pick you, then Yura came along and decided to help me better decide by kissing me! Now both of you are pissed!" She growled, putting a hand through her hair. "I-im sorry... I didnt mean to explode like that."

xoloveox said:
She glared at Issac now. "Thats what both of you dont get! Alright! I have no Idea what the hell I want anymore, Isaac! Both of you are assuming that I'd rather be with the other! And thats wrong! I have no idea who I'd pick- and sure, maybe thats not you want to hear, I know, but I was going to pick you, then Yura came along and decided to help me better decide by kissing me! Now both of you are pissed!" She growled, putting a hand through her hair. "I-im sorry... I didnt mean to explode like that."
He sighed "I-I know, its fine, I'm being a jerk I guess, I just....I don't know what to think anymore, I just look like the jealous Friend...I don't want that title."

Yura touched down in a clearing in the woods to take a break. "Well, glad the drama is over." He said, stretching. He decided to take a nap.

Nonalaka said:
He sighed "I-I know, its fine, I'm being a jerk I guess, I just....I don't know what to think anymore, I just look like the jealous Friend...I don't want that title."
"I-I dont want you to be jealous... Or a friend..."

xoloveox said:
"I-I dont want you to be jealous... Or a friend..."
Isaac looked at her puzzled "Then what do you want?" He asked.

Axel now walks over and glances at the next painting "Uhmm...this is wierder...Maybe an Ant? No.....An elephant.....Uhm...what about a crocodile.....nah.....Why cant I get it, GAH!!" he complains as he stares at the wall painting which is obviously a womans face.

Yura smiled. "So you finally came to a conclusion Echo? I'm proud of you..." He said, resting under a tree in the woods.

xoloveox said:
"I want you to be more than a friend, I guess..." She sighed
"Look, I'll always be in Love with you, I can't shake that....so don't rush yourself to make a decision... okay? Only say if you are sure" he says looking straight at her.

Nonalaka said:
"Look, I'll always be in Love with you, I can't shake that....so don't rush yourself to make a decision... okay? Only say if you are sure" he says looking straight at her.
She simply nodded. "Alright..."

xoloveox said:
She simply nodded. "Alright..."
"And I'll respect your decision, whichever it is.." he said before giving her a kiss on the forehead

Nonalaka said:
"And I'll respect your decision, whichever it is.." he said before giving her a kiss on the forehead
She sighed with a bit of relief. "Thanks for not murdering me..."

xoloveox said:
She sighed with a bit of relief. "Thanks for not murdering me..."
"Why would I do that?" He chuckled lightly before letting out a sigh. "I go and let you think, yeah?"

[QUOTE="subject 635]Kioto wakes up and looks at rose hazily "hi..."

[/QUOTE]
Rose was sitting on a chair across from her "Hey there, how're you feeling?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back