• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

xoloveox said:
"W-why did you say that...?" She muttered. @TheRebelliousDragon
Yura looked up. "It's because it's true." He said. He slammed his hand back over his mouth. Why couldn't he just stop talking!? He was bright red at this point.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura looked up. "It's because it's true." He said. He slammed his hand back over his mouth. Why couldn't he just stop talking!? He was bright red at this point.
She couldnt help but laugh a bit. "You said Love in the past tense, you know..."

xoloveox said:
"Really?" @TheRebelliousDragon
Yura nodded. There was no point in lying to her. "Ever since that mission..." He said. "It's stupid... I shouldn't be liking you when your with another guy." He said, getting up, blushing slightly.

Yura nodded. There was no point in lying to her. "Ever since that mission..." He said. "It's stupid... I shouldn't be liking you when your with another guy." He said, getting up, blushing slightly.
She shrugged. "I mean..." She sighed

xoloveox said:
She shook her head. "I dont know how to react..."
Yura sighed. He came back and lightly kissed you. "Then don't, if you can't make a decision, don't make it." He said.

Yura sighed. He came back and lightly kissed you. "Then don't, if you can't make a decision, don't make it." He said.
Echo wanted to move away, but she couldnt. "Y-yura..."

Yura frowned. "Yeah, don't choose then." He said, walking away.
"Yura!" She growled, calling out to him. "I have to choose, youve got to know that, right?"

xoloveox said:
"Yura!" She growled, calling out to him. "I have to choose, youve got to know that, right?"
Yura looked over at you. "You always have a choice. Just not between me and Isaac." He said. "I have to leave, this isn't even my home."

Golden walked around the palace, looking around for Rose. She was practically the only one she really knew at this point.

i yawned contently in my aunt's paws "auntie golden, this one wants to play!" i barked and licked all over her face i still had my puppy breath and milk teeth.

Golden chuckled and placed a big paw on his head, ruffling his head fur. "Your Aunt does not know if it is proper to play in such a palace as this." She smiled softly. She looked up again and climbed up a staircase, sniffing around for Rose.

I looked down at him for and moment before looking back ahead of me. "Something wrong, Rabbit?" Golden asked, using the nickname her mother had often used for her.

I pulled my hand (paw?) back quickly, holding it to my chest and snarling in surprise. Golden quickly raced after the pup on all fours. Her paws pounded on the floors and she quickly caught up to him. She stood (on all fours) in front of him, glaring.

"stop it brother leave this one alone!" i backed up and jumped up and around her nipping her shoulder before skidding to face her. "i have rights to drink milk to!" i snarled "i just... i-I!" Whimpered before curling in a ball and howled out "mommy NO!" i trembled in my ball sniffleing and whimpering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back