• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

She shook her shaggy head and stood up. She looked up to the palace gates, muttering, "We need to get you some food."

Golden held Weylyn in her arms (er, paws?) and walked to the gates, looking around to see if there was anyone that would let us in.

GoldenWolf said:
Golden held Weylyn in her arms (er, paws?) and walked to the gates, looking around to see if there was anyone that would let us in.
Yura opened the gate. "Need help?" He asked.

Golden grinned and walked into the gates. "Thank you, after that whole fight they shut the gates and I was locked out." She looked down at the pup in her arms. "He needs milk." She murmured.

GoldenWolf said:
Golden grinned and walked into the gates. "Thank you, after that whole fight they shut the gates and I was locked out." She looked down at the pup in her arms. "He needs milk." She murmured.
Yura nodded. He disappeared into the shadows and reappeared with milk. "Here ya go." He said, handing you the milk.

Golden narrowed her eyes. "This one wonders, where did this come from?" She asked, taking the milk with a tentative paw.

GoldenWolf said:
Golden narrowed her eyes. "This one wonders, where did this come from?" She asked, taking the milk with a tentative paw.
"Came out of my room." He said. "I might be living here soon."

Golden nodded, then gazed around slowly "Do you know where Rose is? This one hasn't seen her since after the attack"

GoldenWolf said:
Golden nodded, then gazed around slowly "Do you know where Rose is? This one hasn't seen her since after the attack"
"She's alive. She is currently treating patients from the attack." He says. "As for more milk, I have plenty of it. You can have it if you like."

xoloveox said:
Echo sat there.
A shadow of Yura appeared next to you. "Hey, you look sort of down... What's wrong? I thought you ended up with the guy you liked." He said, sitting against the wall.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura tossed you a elixir. "There, drink it. You should get better." He said, getting up.
She raised an eyebrow. "Sure, maybe to numb the pain..."

xoloveox said:
She laughed. "Maybe..."
Yura laughed. "And to think I actually loved y-" he said, realizing what he was saying, he slammed a hand over his mouth. He was wide-eyed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura laughed. "And to think I actually loved y-" he said, realizing what he was saying, he slammed a hand over his mouth. He was wide-eyed.
She felt her face go red, looking down. "I-I uhm..."

xoloveox said:
She felt her face go red, looking down. "I-I uhm..."
Yura panicked. Did he actually say that? But she was in love with someone else! There was no way she felt the same way... Yura shrunk down where he sat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back