• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"The forest doesn't like me either." He sighed. "You sure have a lot in common with me." He grimaced.
"Well, it seems so" he gave a light expression "So, Yura , who exactly owns this castle" he asked looking above at the huge gate "Its quite strange tho, I dont usually see Castles like these anymore...so far from hunan settlements between the woods."

@TheRebelliousDragon

GoldenCharizard4 said:
i stopped crying and took gylrith's hair in my mouth. as i nommed i reached for the butterfly a soft plop was heard as i nommed on the hair.
((("Mmmmm...mecho"

sitanomoto said:
"Isaac," The lady said, "put Echo down on the bed. I can heal her."
Echo simply looked at Issac.

[QUOTE="Axel Kumori]"Well, it seems so" he gave a light expression "So, Yura , who exactly owns this castle" he asked looking above at the huge gate "Its quite strange tho, I dont usually see Castles like these anymore...so far from hunan settlements between the woods."
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Yura was gone. He was already running up through the castle. "Now where would they keep a nurse's office in a castle like this?" He asked himself.

Yura was gone. He was already running up through the castle. "Now where would they keep a nurse's office in a castle like this?" He asked himself.
Axel sighed rolling his eyes "I guess I will wait her for now" he walked inside into the castle looking around all over the place curiously and pretty excited "Sooo long since I last saw a castle...." he sent around glancing the huge walls and decoration. "I miss my old days.....Dangit! what am I being homesick about?!" he yelled at himself walking around that castle.

"Alright" Isaac nodded before gently placing her down where he was instructed.

((OOOOF NO ALERTS ;- ;) )

Nonalaka said:
"Alright" Isaac nodded before gently placing her down where he was instructed.
((OOOOF NO ALERTS ;- ;) )
Yura burst in with the girl. "We got another guard down!" He hollered. He had severe injuries on him as well, but they didn't seem to bother him.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
"MMMM!" i got a bit louder, frustrated my face went red a bit and i balled my fists, looking too cute to ignore let alone avert your eyes.
Yura cringed. "Ahhhhhh! Too adorable! Oh the pain!" He wailed.

I sneak silently through the dark forest, watching all directions in case of a sudden attack. I snap my fingers and create a small fire to light the way. The tracks of the Lady and her entourage are hidden to the human eye, but using my Awakened senses they are as clear as day. Over the trees, the White Wolf Queen's Palace looms menacingly. I follow the trail, hoping to gain on them soon.

Echo smiled a bit. "Yura?!" She exclaimed, looking at the new guard that had run into the room. @TheRebelliousDragon

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ah, right Leave her over here" Isaac replied with a tone of urgency. It was at this moment he wondered where his sister was, she was good with these situations.

------------------

And like that the injured man was gone "He went back to the castle...say...I'm going to head back to the castle, you can come with me if youd like" and with that she took off to the castle.

@BlueHawk

i kept trying to say something but i just couldn't! "mmm MMMMM!" i gave up and my face got even redder as i cried in glyirth's arms, kicking out my feet lightly bouncing off her face, my fists bouncing off her arms. i was pretty flustered upset and embarrassed.

@sitanomoto

xoloveox said:
Echo smiled a bit. "Yura?!" She exclaimed, looking at the new guard that had run into the room. @TheRebelliousDragon
Yura smiled. "Hey Echo... You miss me?" He coughed. He was badly bloodied, but he cared more about who he was carrying at the moment.

Rose ran into the room before pausing "w-what on earth is going on?" She said before pulling out a first aid kit from under the bed she had left there earlier. She had went into care mode. Her normally calm quiet voice was now stern. She turned to yura, "Leave the girl down here" she called to him patting the bed.

@TheRebelliousDragon

GoldenCharizard4 said:
i kept trying to say something but i just couldn't! "mmm MMMMM!" i gave up and my face got even redder as i cried in glyirth's arms, kicking out my feet lightly bouncing off her face, my fists bouncing off her arms. i was pretty flustered upset and embarrassed.
@Nonalaka dont forget yura's in a room with echo issac and two queens plus a angry baby xD )

Yura smiled. "Hey Echo... You miss me?" He coughed. He was badly bloodied, but he cared more about who he was carrying at the moment.
She laughed a bit. "Only a tiny bit... But what the hell happened to you?!"

(well Marth's hurting cause he can't say what he wants, does that count? xD )

i got to my wailing point. it sounded like a normal talking voice to everyone in the room but i was wailing, my face in a deep red as i kicked out at my adopted mother hitting her jaw and cheek with my feet and her mouth chin and arms with my balled up smaller than her pinky sized hands. i was not a happy baby as of right now.

@sitanomoto

Echo saw marth and panicked, she tried to get up of move, yet she couldnt. Knowing that Marth wasnt okay with someone was seriously making echo not okay with everything. "M-marth..!" She wanted to grab and comfort him, but she couldnt move.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
(well Marth's hurting cause he can't say what he wants, does that count? xD )
i got to my wailing point. it sounded like a normal talking voice to everyone in the room but i was wailing, my face in a deep red as i kicked out at my adopted mother hitting her jaw and cheek with my feet and her mouth chin and arms with my balled up smaller than her pinky sized hands. i was not a happy baby as of right now.

@sitanomoto
((Ooooof I'd make rose lift him but he's being held already ;-- ;) )

Rose looked over at the crying child, "Ah, Marth!" She made her way over to him "what's wrong" she asked as she looked at the agitated baby.

at the mention of my name i stopped. "mmmmm..." i looked at glyrith and again tried. "MMMMMMM!" i got red faced again and squirmed around, rose got a few taps as she was close enough but being so small i did absolutely no harm, even if i wailed.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
at the mention of my name i stopped. "mmmmm..." i looked at glyrith and again tried. "MMMMMMM!" i got red faced again and squirmed around, rose got a few taps as she was close enough but being so small i did absolutely no harm, even if i wailed.
Rose giggled at her face being hit "Calm down marth, are you hungry? Tired?" She said in a soothing voice as she sort of hummed quietly. She turned to echo "If the Lady is okay with it..." she replied with a smile

Yura sighed. "It's ok, I'll be fine, it's the girl I'm worried about..." He said, looking down at the girl in her bloody armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back