• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

[QUOTE="subject 635]I look up weakily and instantly my head falls to he ground and im out like a light because of my injuries on my arm and blood loss

[/QUOTE]
Yura sighed and shook his head. He walked over and picked you bridal style and started walking towards the castle. Hopefully I can find someone that can treat her...

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura sighed and shook his head. He walked over and picked you bridal style and started walking towards the castle. Hopefully I can find someone that can treat her...
Axel regained his previous state of mind. And followed Yura to the castle as he carried the girl with him. Axel guarded them, alert about the surrounding as those wolves could pop up again anytime. "So Yura, about that 'source' thing, dont you think it would be guarded with that 'Elvira's men. It would be really foolish of her to leave that area open unless she is underestimating us" he grinned "If thats so, lets show em what we got" Axel had his eye upon that lady We ought to be quick before its too late.....should I......use my powers.....no, it would be rather dangerous.... He thought in his mind with a concerned look over his face.

[QUOTE="Axel Kumori]Axel regained his previous state of mind. And followed Yura to the castle as he carried the girl with him. Axel guarded them, alert about the surrounding as those wolves could pop up again anytime. "So Yura, about that 'source' thing, dont you think it would be guarded with that 'Elvira's men. It would be really foolish of her to leave that area open unless she is underestimating us" he grinned "If thats so, lets show em what we got" Axel had his eye upon that lady We ought to be quick before its too late.....should I......use my powers.....no, it would be rather dangerous.... He thought in his mind with a concerned look over his face.

[/QUOTE]
Yura nodded. "Right, the site must be heavily guarded. She wouldn't just lose one of her most valuable allies."

Yura nodded. "Right, the site must be heavily guarded. She wouldn't just lose one of her most valuable allies."
"Allies....pfft...Shadows are not her ally" he says agitated "She just manipulates those beasts like toys.......I hate her......and her attitude" he continues with an angry face slicing down a dead tree on his left.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Axel Kumori]"Allies....pfft...Shadows are not her ally" he says agitated "She just manipulates those beasts like toys.......I hate her......and her attitude" he continues with an angry face slicing down a dead tree on his left.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"Then we got to get rid of whatever is holding them." He said, believing that his conclusion was absolutely correct.

my eyes became faucets as i wailed out. sad thing is my wailing was as loud as someone a little bit above a normal whisper. still i soaked my adopted mother's hands and i kicked and squirmed out.

@Nonalaka

GoldenCharizard4 said:
my eyes became faucets as i wailed out. sad thing is my wailing was as loud as someone a little bit above a normal whisper. still i soaked my adopted mother's hands and i kicked and squirmed out.
@Nonalaka
"Gah!" Echo panicked, shuffling in Issac's arms. "H-help him!" She yelped, wanting to help marth.

"Then we got to get rid of whatever is holding them." He said, believing that his conclusion was absolutely correct.
"I guess you are right, and failure isnt a choice here, Its do or die and many people's life is dependent on it too." he replied with a serious tone "We need to be quick, the blood loss of this woman can prove to be fatal if not treated soon..." he continued.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Glyrith smiled and kissed Marth on the forehead. A light beamed and a small butterfly made of light began to fly around the room. "Marth, don't cry, you are safe with me," she said.

The Lady walked over to Echo. "Echo, loyal guard and friend of mine, turn around."

[QUOTE="Axel Kumori]"I guess you are right, and failure isnt a choice here, Its do or die and many people's life is dependent on it too." he replied with a serious tone "We need to be quick, the blood loss of this woman can prove to be fatal if not treated soon..." he continued.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Yura smirked. "You think you can keep up?" He snickered as he jumped into the trees, out of sight.

Yura smirked. "You think you can keep up?" He snickered as he jumped into the trees, out of sight.
"Thats nothing for me" he grinned back appearing alongside him "You are pretty fast yourself, but I would hold back until the day you are recovered and we can have an all-out race through this woods." he replied smiling as he was moving at the same speed along with him. "And yeah, underestimating me was the last and the largest mistakes of all my foes until this day." he continued as they reached closer and closer towards the castle by every step they took.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Axel Kumori]"Thats nothing for me" he grinned back appearing alongside him "You are pretty fast yourself, but I would hold back until the day you are recovered and we can have an all-out race through this woods." he replied smiling as he was moving at the same speed along with him. "And yeah, underestimating me was the last and the largest mistakes of all my foes until this day." he continued as they reached closer and closer towards the castle by every step they took.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Shortly we arrived at the castle.

"I see, I made a mistake in underestimating you." He laughed. "Your full of tricks aren't you?"

Shortly we arrived at the castle.
"I see, I made a mistake in underestimating you." He laughed. "Your full of tricks aren't you?"
"Maybe......Maybe not.." he smiled at him "By the way, can I actually enter the palace without permission I need some info on bounty, er......on some work projects heheh" he replied looking at the magnificient castle which stood in front of them, towering, built along the mountains. "So....this Is the rumored castle past the dark, silent woods. Awesome....." he looked rather excited as this was his first time observing it from the front. I hope Echo is okay, she has a very good bunch of friends to protect her though, its futile to worry. "So....shall we enter" he looked at the girl, concerned "We better hurry now we are almost there."

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Axel Kumori]"Maybe......Maybe not.." he smiled at him "By the way, can I actually enter the palace without permission I need some info on bounty, er......on some work projects heheh" he replied looking at the magnificient castle which stood in front of them, towering, built along the mountains. "So....this Is the rumored castle past the dark, silent woods. Awesome....." he looked rather excited as this was his first time observing it from the front. I hope Echo is okay, she has a very good bunch of friends to protect her though, its futile to worry. "So....shall we enter" he looked at the girl, concerned "We better hurry now we are almost there."
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Yura nodded. "She will be fine." He walked up to the castle gates.

Yura nodded. "She will be fine." He walked up to the castle gates.
Axel followed him from behind as he could notice the forest spirits turning towards him with a angry look upon the dark aura which was being emitted from him. "tch" he spoke up agitated at them.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Axel Kumori]Axel followed him from behind as he could notice the forest spirits turning towards him with a angry look upon the dark aura which was being emitted from him. "tch" he spoke up agitated at them.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"The forest doesn't like me either." He sighed. "You sure have a lot in common with me." He grimaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back