• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Axel reached the area from where the noise appeared to come from. "I hope we aren't late" he spoke with concern looking at the man who was terribly injured. He walked closer towards him "Hey sir......are you fine? May I know how did this happen?" he questioned him with confused face mixed with concern.

@TheRebelliousDragon @AnnoDomini

GoldenCharizard4 said:
i made a popping noise and burbbled until i heard the bad word, in what case i looked at echo and teared up, i was about to cry.
"G-gah... Marth, its okay..." She cooed.

Axel Kumori]Axel reached the area from where the noise appeared to come from. "I hope we aren't late" he spoke with concern looking at the man who was terribly injured. He walked closer towards him "Hey sir......are you fine? May I know how did this happen?" he questioned him with confused face mixed with concern. @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11919-annodomini/ said:
@AnnoDomini[/URL]
Yura looked up. "I just used a majority of my strength... Thought my injuries could use treating..." He said, still gasping for breath. "Just killed a legion of shadow wolves and a shadow dragon." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura looked up. "I just used a majority of my strength... Thought my injuries could use treating..." He said, still gasping for breath. "Just killed a legion of shadow wolves and a shadow dragon." He said.
Axel grabbed his jacket and threw it towards Yura "Hang on to this jacket till you heal, I will keep check on those damn traitors [shadow wolves], Do you have a spare sword or something?"

His concern increased upon hearing about shadow wolves but the concern was not entire directed upon Yura it was also for someone else.

"Damn these wolves......By the way how the heck did those wolves come at a place like this?" he was confused.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Axel Kumori]Axel grabbed his jacket and threw it towards Yura "Hang on to this jacket till you heal, I will keep check on those damn traitors [shadow wolves], Do you have a spare sword or something?"
His concern increased upon hearing about shadow wolves but the concern was not entire directed upon Yura it was also for someone else.

"Damn these wolves......By the way how the heck did those wolves come at a place like this?" he was confused.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Yura frowned. "It was Elvira, she attacked. We did everything we could." He said, holding onto his jacket. He summoned a scythe in his non sword hand. "I got a scythe."

2534966593_maxresdefault_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura frowned. "It was Elvira, she attacked. We did everything we could." He said, holding onto his jacket. He summoned a scythe in his non sword hand. "I got a scythe."
"Oh.....but i cant use it" he smiled "W...wait? Elvira? Oh crap...." he took out his own sword "The situation is far more serious then...where is she right now?" the sword wielded by axel emmited a strong dark aura which could be sensed by almost anyone in the procimity of 25 meters" he clenched his fist with sword on one hand "Lets see what those wolves got with them".

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Axel Kumori]"Oh.....but i cant use it" he smiled "W...wait? Elvira? Oh crap...." he took out his own sword "The situation is far more serious then...where is she right now?" the sword wielded by axel emmited a strong dark aura which could be sensed by almost anyone in the procimity of 25 meters" he clenched his fist with sword on one hand "Lets see what those wolves got with them".
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Yura shook his head. "I don't know where she went or what's going on myself... Sorry I wasn't much help." He said, struggling to get up.

[QUOTE="subject 635](LOL ok) I look around and see yura and Axel "Hey....." I yell "Guys!!" I start to walk over to them with a limp and i hold my arm in serious pain

[/QUOTE]
Yura looked over. He was trying to get up but his energy was depleted. He just sat there and kinda waved.

I get to them and you can see a bit of blood on my hand coming from my armor on my armor "I cant remember anything from when we were all around Elvira... what happened and why am i here..."

[QUOTE="subject 635]I get to them and you can see a bit of blood on my hand coming from my armor on my armor "I cant remember anything from when we were all around Elvira... what happened and why am i here..."

[/QUOTE]
Yura finally managed to stand up. "I don't know that much myself... Sure is hard to get from place to place without getting attacked." He said.

[QUOTE="subject 635]I get to them and you can see a bit of blood on my hand coming from my armor on my armor "I cant remember anything from when we were all around Elvira... what happened and why am i here..."

[/QUOTE]
"H...hi....Ma'am" Axel looked over her with did-I-ever-meet-you look. "Uhmm sir.....I suggest you should rest for a while" he replied looking at Yuura. Axel's emotion suddenly changed after hearing to the new girl's words " 'Fought with elvira' ? well, If you really fought with someone who can summon shadow wolves............Nevermmind, What was the outcome of the fight? " He questioned her looking at her bloodied armor.

@subject 635 @TheRebelliousDragon

"i just find it weird... how i ended up in these woods" I say trying to use my hand to show but i cringe i pain

[QUOTE="Axel Kumori]"H...hi....Ma'am" Axel looked over her with did-I-ever-meet-you look. "Uhmm sir.....I suggest you should rest for a while" he replied looking at Yuura. Axel's emotion suddenly changed after hearing to the new girl's words " 'Fought with elvira' ? well, If you really fought with someone who can summon shadow wolves............Nevermmind, What was the outcome of the fight? " He questioned her looking at her bloodied armor.
@subject 635 @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"I dont know..... it was like i blacked out... but i didnt.... Im sorry but i dont know.... even Drago is missing..." I say looking around "and these are his woods..."

[QUOTE="subject 635]"i just find it weird... how i ended up in these woods" I say trying to use my hand to show but i cringe i pain

"I dont know..... it was like i blacked out... but i didnt.... Im sorry but i dont know.... even Drago is missing..." I say looking around "and these are his woods..."

[/QUOTE]
Yura sat back down. "There were so many... I couldn't fight them all off." He said. "I can't keep living like this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back