• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"There" she pointed over to the strange, shouting figure "Is that him?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Yura gasps for breath as darkness vanished from him. He was covered in bruises. He sat under a nearby tree to catch his breath.

Rose nodded "he's injured!" Rose made her way over slowly and carefully "Are you okay sir?" She asked as she approached.

xoloveox said:
Echo sighed. "You failed." She muttered teasingly.
"I swear this was his room though, I'm 100% sure" he said still confused, he narrowed his eyes as he viewed the child, who had similar features. "No, that couldn't be....." he trailed off, that wouldn't be possible, its just a coincidence.

Nonalaka said:
Rose nodded "he's injured!" Rose made her way over slowly and carefully "Are you okay sir?" She asked as she approached.

"I swear this was his room though, I'm 100% sure" he said still confused, he narrowed his eyes as he viewed the child, who had similar features. "No, that couldn't be....." he trailed off, that wouldn't be possible, its just a coincidence.
"Hm?" She looked up at Issac. "What couldn't what?"

Ulfgar kept his bow pointed at the man. "Rose! We don't know this man." He hisses as he follows cautiously behind her.

Glyrith smiled. "The lady used her powers to retake Marth's soul and put it into a chrysalis so that he would live," she said.

xoloveox said:
"Hm?" She looked up at Issac. "What couldn't what?"
After examining the room and its contents ".....So That child, is marth!" He said as he pointed at the chrysalis He turned to get lady "t-thats pretty amazing..."

@TheRebelliousDragon

The Lady smiled. "I almost did the same for you when you almost died," she said. "Luckily for you, I healed you enough so that you could recover on your own."

Glyrith looked Isaac up and down. "One of your guard, sister?" She asked.

The Lady smiled. "Yes, and one of my best." She leaned over and whispered in her sister's ear. "He and another guard of mine, Echo, are infatuated with each other."

Glyrith smiled and nodded.

Echo simply kept staring at the chrysalid, huggling into Issac's arm. "He'll be fine now, right? Thats all that matters..." She said with small smile, before frowning again and looking at the Lady. "Ma'am?" She asked her. @Nonalaka

The Lady just chuckled. "Yes, he will be just fine."

Glyrith also looked Echo up and down. "Hm." She smiled and looked at Isaac. "I can see what you see in her. She has a very bold spirit."

"Too bad I wont be here for long..." She mumbled, growling as she huggled herself closer to Issac.

"Ah, yes, I'll always be in debt to you for that" he said nodding slightly, his face coloured slightly at the comment before frowning, remembering the transfer.

"What's the matter?" The lady asked, seeing Isaac's frown. "You look troubled."

Glyrith sat down on the bed with Marthand set him in her lap.

sitanomoto said:
"What's the matter?" The lady asked, seeing Isaac's frown. "You look troubled."
Glyrith sat down on the bed with Marthand set him in her lap.
Isaac turned to look at the Lady "Echo and Jack had a spat and now he's trying to get her transferred...."

The lady just laughed. "Only I can do that." She looked kindly at Echo. "Don't worry, you are not getting transferred any time soon."

sitanomoto said:
The lady just laughed. "Only I can do that." She looked kindly at Echo. "Don't worry, you are not getting transferred any time soon."
She sighed with relief, cringing as her back moved a bit too much. She grabbed onto Issac's t-shirt harshly when it happened. "D-damn." She muttered. @Nonalaka

Isaac smiled "that's good" he said before noticing echo flinch "ah, be careful, you're making yourself worse...." he said with a look of concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back