• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Yura became surrounded by a pack of wolves. That's right... I've always worked alone and I thought maybe working with Echo would be different... He thought to himself, slashing them all when they jumped at him.

He reaches into his back and pulls out long brown leather gloves. "The gold is still pretty hot, so you can borrow my work gloves." He says, offering them to her. Unfortunately, the gloves are meant for large dwarf hands, but Ulfgar thought nothing of it.

Of course it didnt occur to her either until she viewed the it, Rose looked at the glove and giggled "Oh,.... this is nearly three times the size of my hand..." she thought for a bit, "maybe I should just watch?"

She shook her head "Its fine, I'm learning either way" she replied

Nonalaka said:
He looked at her "Can I be honest with you then?"
"Oh,...Im sorry for your loss then" she replied, feeling a bit awkward for asking now
"Hm?" She looked over at Issac now. "Yeah, sure!"

Ulfgar slides the gloves on and picks up a nugget, before setting down on the table. "Hand me a hammer, one to flatten." He asks.

xoloveox said:
"Hm?" She looked over at Issac now. "Yeah, sure!"
There was a lengthy pause before he spoke as he was contemplating if this was a bad idea, but honestly, he'd almost lost his chance with between, other people, work, transfers etc. As he was about to speak his face coloured ".......I'm in Love with you" he blurted out, his brain immediately began to scream at him that this was an awful Idea and he should have just shut up but it was too late now.

BlueHawk said:
Ulfgar slides the gloves on and picks up a nugget, before setting down on the table. "Hand me a hammer, one to flatten." He asks.
Rose nodded as she looked through all the tools "uhh......" there were so many, but she eventually found the right one and brought it over to him, hoping it was right, It looked like it could do the job anyways..

Nonalaka said:
There was a lengthy pause before he spoke as he was contemplating if this was a bad idea, but honestly, he'd almost lost his chance with between, other people, work, transfers etc. As he was about to speak his face coloured ".......I'm in Love with you" he blurted out, his brain immediately began to scream at him that this was an awful Idea and he should have just shut up but it was too late now.

Rose nodded as she looked through all the tools "uhh......" there were so many, but she eventually found the right one and brought it over to him, hoping it was right, It looked like it could do the job anyways..
Her face flushed. She most probably would have shuffled around or looked down towards her face, but she couldnt get up or move. "Issac..." She started, not knowing how to place her own words. "I-I feel the same way..."

He takes a couple big swings and flatters the gold nugget down, one part in the middle in particular. "Now, grab a knife, whichever one lookest sharpest, and heat it up." He says, and he watches her closely.

xoloveox said:
Her face flushed. She most probably would have shuffled around or looked down towards her face, but she couldnt get up or move. "Issac..." She started, not knowing how to place her own words. "I-I feel the same way..."
Admittedly he had flinched a little after he spoke, all most scared of what the response might be. After hearing the response he sat for a bit, processing it, his gaze not moving from her face before leaning in and giving her a kiss, being careful not to hurt her in the process.

BlueHawk said:
He takes a couple big swings and flatters the gold nugget down, one part in the middle in particular. "Now, grab a knife, whichever one lookest sharpest, and heat it up." He says, and he watches her closely.
She looked through the array of knives, they all looked pretty sharp, the differences between them minimal, after closer inspection she grabbed what she thought was the right one "Is this okay?"

Nonalaka said:
Admittedly he had flinched a little after he spoke, all most scared of what the response might be. After hearing the response he sat for a bit, processing it, his gaze not moving from her face before leaning in and giving her a kiss, being careful not to hurt her in the process.
Echo felt her face flush, kissing him back with a dark blush on her face. She gently pulled away, keeping thier faces close.

"Hmm nothing sharper? No, that'll do just fine." He debates with himself, before directing once more. "Ok, now heat it up a bit, make it easier to cut."

Yura had defeated another horde of shadow wolves. "This is sooooo boring!" He screamed. The entire kingdom could hear him.

"What the......" Axel questioned himself after hearing the voice which came from a rather close distance. He looked behind "Hmmmm.....is someome lost or something and maybe calling for help" he continued as he walked alongside King Terro.

@TheRebelliousDragon

xoloveox said:
Echo felt her face flush, kissing him back with a dark blush on her face. She gently pulled away, keeping thier faces close.
Isaac smiled at her, he was sort of proud that he managed to tell her, well after three kind of attempts which he failed miserably at, he cringed at the thought, he didn't say a word in fear of ruining the moment.

----------------------------------------------------------

BlueHawk said:
"Hmm nothing sharper? No, that'll do just fine." He debates with himself, before directing once more. "Ok, now heat it up a bit, make it easier to cut."
Rose watched him work, when suddenly she heard someone scream from a far, "did you hear that?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
Isaac smiled at her, he was sort of proud that he managed to tell her, well after three kind of attempts which he failed miserably at, he cringed at the thought, he didn't say a word in fear of ruining the moment.

Rose watched him work, when suddenly she heard someone scream from a far, "did you hear that?"

@TheRebelliousDragon
((Class!

Ulfgar stops what he is doing and looks into the forest. "Sounds like you are having more issues with your woods." He says.

Gregor lets out a laugh. "Oh yes, you could say I know a few. And it's not only raising the dead and selfish things. Some can teach others to control this power, as to not grow into power hungry husks. Or worse. And sometimes, laws just hold back what's good for someone-" He turned to where the sound was heard. "Yes I heard it. We may be too late, but let's just go and see what the fuss is about." Terro said, as he started to walk in the direction the sound was heard.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Yura sighed. Another wave of shadow wolves approached him. "These wolves must REALLY hate me..." He said. A shadow dragon came up. "Oh f*ck, why did I have to scream?" He wimpered.

Nonalaka said:

@TheRebelliousDragon
She smiled, leaning her head on his, blushing. "Thanks.."

The dragon tried ramming his head into Yura, but he vanished into the shadows, attacking from above. The dragon roared in pain. "Man I wish Echo was here to help me..." He said, while wolves jumped at his back, clawing him to death.

xoloveox said:
She smiled, leaning her head on his, blushing. "Thanks.."
"wait, why are you thanking me?" He asked, chuckling lightly.

Nonalaka said:
"wait, why are you thanking me?" He asked, chuckling lightly.
She rested her head on his shoulder, sighing gently and shrugging, though it did her to do so. Why was she thaking him? Had he done something worth thanking. "I Guess..." She continued, lost in thought. "Well, I guess... everything..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back