• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

xoloveox said:
She rested her head on his shoulder, sighing gently and shrugging, though it did her to do so. Why was she thaking him? Had he done something worth thanking. "I Guess..." She continued, lost in thought. "Well, I guess... everything..."
(Marth time?)

He chuckled a bit "well, you're welcome then I guess" he said with a smile.

@xoloveox

---------------

Rose nodded "I wonder are they alright...." she said, standing up, narrowing her eyes in the direction of the forest.

@BlueHawk

-----------------------

((I JUST WATCHED CHAPPIE AND IM CRYING LIKE A BISH))

Nonalaka said:
He chuckled a bit "well, you're welcome then I guess" he said with a smile.
@xoloveox

---------------

Rose nodded "I wonder are they alright...." she said, standing up, narrowing her eyes in the direction of the forest.

@BlueHawk

-----------------------

((I JUST WATCHED CHAPPIE AND IM CRYING LIKE A BISH))
(OMG SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAAAAAAS!)

no chappie, you gotta walk like daddy

"Well then! Let's go!" Rose replied as she began to make her way.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Ulfgar puts a hand out and stops her. "Woah, easy there tiger. We can't just go rushing in. You have a weapon?" He asks.

"Hmm?, Oh yeah, miss the little kid too" he said with a chuckle "Hey, I could help you up to where he's staying, yeah?" He offered"

@xoloveox

---------------

((Chappie is adorable ;- ;) )

@GoldenCharizard4

Yura slammed through several trees. The dragon was beating him. "Dammit, I can't do this by myself..." He said, getting tired.

She pouted "Oh, right...." all she had was a smallish blade that was in her satchel "I only have this...."

@BlueHawk

(agreed... TIME TO SHOCK BOTH ISSAC AND ECHO! when you enter glyrith is holdin a baby *marth* and the lady is there but marth is gone, or so they think?)

Echo eyes widened. "W-what?!" She exclaimed, wanting to jump up. "H-he's okay?! D-did someone revive him?! Hows his leg?!"

Isaac, laughed, "I don't have much info, only that he's alive that's all...would you like to see him?"

@xoloveox

Ulfgar sighs. "Okay, but since you only have that... We aren't going in far." He warns, and he reaches behind him and pulls his crossbow to his hands.

Yura was slammed through another tree. "That's it... I'm mad!!!!" He screamed. Darkness erupted from his body. "I'll kill you all!" He yelled.

xoloveox said:
She nodded. "P-Please!"
"Alrighty, here we go!" He calls as he slowly lifts her up and carries her "If I'm hurting you let me know" he continues, he didn't have much trouble carrying her as she was pretty light.

BlueHawk said:
Ulfgar sighs. "Okay, but since you only have that... We aren't going in far." He warns, and he reaches behind him and pulls his crossbow to his hands.
She nodded in agreement as she ventured into the forest, walking alongside him. Looking for the source of the voice.

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty, here we go!" He calls as he slowly lifts her up and carries her "If I'm hurting you let me know" he continues, he didn't have much trouble carrying her as she was pretty light.
"Don't worry, its pretty numb..." She muttered, snuggling him.

Tyler glared at the dragon as it was ramming into him one last time. "DARKNESS OVERLOAD!" He screamed. The dragon was slammed away until he slammed into a mountain. The wolves ran away, clearly afraid of Yura.

He aims his crossbow at every tree they pass, a bead of sweat runs down his brow. "It's quiet in here." He mumbles.

xoloveox said:
"Don't worry, its pretty numb..." She muttered, snuggling him.
"Fair enough" he replied smiling down at her before making his way up to where marth was staying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back