• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Rose turned her attention back to him "But Mr, uhm, Yura? You still must be treated" she was guessing his name from hearing echo.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
Rose turned her attention back to him "But Mr, uhm, Yura? You still must be treated" she was guessing his name from hearing echo.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Yura nodded and looked back down at the girl. He burshed a strand of hair out her face. "Fine, just make it quick..." He sighed.

(marth's trying to say ma)

"mmmm!" i tried again settling down as i had tuckered myself out.

i woofed again. "auntie golden you have milk?" i nuzzled her chin and my tail wagged as i was in her arms.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura nodded and looked back down at the girl. He burshed a strand of hair out her face. "Fine, just make it quick..." He sighed.
"Alright" Rose pulled up her sleeves before opening the first aid case. As she worked, her eyes glowed slightly as she healed the smaller wounds, she winced slightly as the bruises transferred to her own body. She bandaged cleaned and bandaged up the bigger ones, trying to work quickly.

Nonalaka said:
"Alright" Rose pulled up her sleeves before opening the first aid case. As she worked, her eyes glowed slightly as she healed the smaller wounds, she winced slightly as the bruises transferred to her own body. She bandaged cleaned and bandaged up the bigger ones, trying to work quickly.
Yura watched intently. "T-Thanks..." He said, looking away. Again, he hated showing emotion.

Yura watched intently. "T-Thanks..." He said, looking away. Again, he hated showing emotion.
"No problem" she replied with a smile as she finished up."Take it easy for a while, Kay?" She said as she began to treat the girls wounds.

@subject 635

Nonalaka said:
"No problem" she replied with a smile as she finished up."Take it easy for a while, Kay?" She said as she began to treat the girls wounds.
@subject 635
Yura sighed. "I can't make any promises..." He said. "But I'll do my best." He told you, giving you a thumbs up.

Yura sighed. "I can't make any promises..." He said. "But I'll do my best." He told you, giving you a thumbs up.
Rose chuckled a bit before smiling "fair enough" she replied as she treated the girls wounds. "So...what exactly happened?"

Nonalaka said:
Rose chuckled a bit before smiling "fair enough" she replied as she treated the girls wounds. "So...what exactly happened?"
"More of Elvira's forces. That forest is CRAWLING with shadow wolves and dragons." He said, looking down, like he was ashamed of himself.

"More of Elvira's forces. That forest is CRAWLING with shadow wolves and dragons." He said, looking down, like he was ashamed of himself.
"And you tried to take them on yourself?" She shook her head "are you crazy?" She said glaring at him "no-one could take on all those monsters alone"

Nonalaka said:
"And you tried to take them on yourself?" She shook her head "are you crazy?" She said glaring at him "no-one could take on all those monsters alone"
Yura chuckled. "I guess I am crazy." He said. "I'm more worried about everyone else anyway."

Yura chuckled. "I guess I am crazy." He said. "I'm more worried about everyone else anyway."
"That's very selfless of you" she said with a smile. "But you won't be much help if you keep covering yourself in these" she said holding out her arm and chuckling a bit. "There she should be okay with some rest" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
"That's very selfless of you" she said with a smile. "But you won't be much help if you keep covering yourself in these" she said holding out her arm and chuckling a bit. "There she should be okay with some rest" she said with a smile.
Yura smiled. "That's great. I just... Sort of have a question... Can I stay at the palace for a few nights longer?" He asked.

Yura smiled. "That's great. I just... Sort of have a question... Can I stay at the palace for a few nights longer?" He asked.
"...hmm? I'm just The lady's maid, I don't have a say, you'd need to take it up with someone in charge" she shrugged a bit "sorry ~"

[QUOTE="subject 635]the wound under my armor is a huge gash from my hand to halfway up my fore arm

[/QUOTE]
Rose turned her attention back to the girl as her eyes glowed, she took the huge gash from the girls arm, making it appear on her own arm, the bruises from before were already almost completely healed on roses body. She began to wrap up her own arm, "don't worry, those wounds heal quickly on me" she replied "you should be fine with some rest.."

[QUOTE="subject 635]"ugh.... i.... who are you... i feel like i should know you..."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm Rose Ulara, nice to meet you~" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
"I'm Rose Ulara, nice to meet you~" she said with a smile.
Yura came over. "You took quite the beating. We got you back just in time." He said, referring to Axel.

Yura came over. "You took quite the beating. We got you back just in time." He said, referring to Axel.
((Did you reply to the wrong person? xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back