• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realm of the Dark Veil

The father examined Dracula. "He didn't drink enough" he said after some time, and Ioan asked, "Will he be okay?" "Only time can tell..." was the father's response. He gulped. "Vladi might die from this..."

*Nyla looked at Toma and then at the equipment.* " That's a lot of stuff..." you can kind of tell she was concerned about him by the way she furrowed her eyebrows. She then looked at the door, "is there a werewolf here?" She asked tilting her head.

"Cool. - These are a care bed, so that my daddy can care for me more easily, an oxygen cylinder to help me breathe, an ECG to watch my vital functions and a defibrillator, in case if my heart stops" he explained via telepathy.

I'm so sorry. I was born with cancer in my lungs so my father a scientist experimented on me. And turned me into this. * she gestures to herself*

I'm a hybrid

I'm not happy. I was human but my dad turned me into a hybrid my mom hated me so she through me into this world and I was abandoned and a werewolf raised me until I was four. Then I was on my own from then till now. My father got rid of my cancer but I'm a type of monster. I'm a mixture of a tiger a human and a dog. But hey my human form is kinda cool. I permanently have the sharp canines but I only get the other things when I "transform." I look mostly like a cat when I do that but I hunt like a hound."

Toma: "Why does that make you a monster? It's your personality that makes you a monster. Not the fact that you aren't human."

Dracula's father cried. "I hope that he'll be okay... I couldn't bear losing him..."

Because. People and other things tend to dislike me and I guess I give them reasons... I also don't have much practice talking to others. Like you and your father and everyone....this is the most I've every talked to someone since that one time I was captured by the ghouls.* Nyla laughs a little then she hears something from outside because her hearing is insanely good. Her ears transform to cat ears.* what's going on with your dad right now?

Father: "Thanks, but it isn't enough to just drink more once when you didn't drink enough for some time... a vampire's body absorbs the blood that the vampire drinks, yes, but it also uses it up... this means that we need to give him more for at least a few days... and the only things that we can do are giving him blood, waiting and being there for him..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back