• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realm of the Dark Veil

Dracula: "That's very kind of you. And no, I didn't take a backpack in. But I can see whether I can find it if you want." With these words, Dracula went out and returned with a backpack after a few minutes. "Is this yours?"

A bit later that day, they heard Ioan shout, "I've managed to create a wormhole back home!" Dracula ran to him and hugged him. This meant that Toma had a chance! They did not want to leave the others alone, but Toma needed to see a doctor. "We will be back before tomorrow" Dracula promised, going through the wormhole together with his son.

She looked at Dracula* " yes this is mine. Thankyou. For everything.Good luck with the wormhole. when you get back you have to tell me what it was like ok?" * Nyla actually smiled for once you could see she has sharp canines*

"First, the doctor examined me with a stethoscope" Toma began to tell. "This thing was cold! Then, I had to lay down, and he took an ECG. Then, he did an echocardiography. That's an ultrasound scan of the heart. And then, he did a TEE. That's some kind of ultrasound scan of the heart as well, but you have to swallow a probe for it." Dracula: "The great news is that his condition didn't worsen."

*Nyla is sitting up in the bed holding the bandages on her side. She's smiling at Toma's excitement.* oh that's wonderful! The place sounds so strange, Then again most modern things besides weaponry are strange to me. I was brought up to be a bit old fashioned I guess. I mean I live or lived in the woods for the past 14 years of my life. So..."

Waya smelled vampires and sat up she looked around and got up slowly approaching the house

Toma smiled. "That's okay. Everyone's different." "And we brought Toma's pills and his medical equipment here" Dracula added, pointing at some stuff...

O2-OXYBRuBREZC2.JPG

l_ddu-100_lifeline_aed_with_pads.jpg

Sampler_EKG_Monitor.jpg

dali-2_590_720x600.jpg

Ioan saw Waya wandering around. "Can I help you?" he asked.

Waya looked to him her ears immediately went back by reflex and she blinked

Ioan: "That's right: There have been fights between groups of vampires and werewolves. But you know what? That has got nothing to do with the fact that one group consisted of vampires and the other group consisted of werewolves. They just hated each other for some other reasons. Also, humans and werewolves fight against each other, vampires against vampires, werewolves against werewolves, humans against witches and wizards,... I could add many more to that list. But how is it of use that we hate each other, just because some vampires have fought against werewolves? I think that to survive here, we should rather stick together than fight each other..."

Ioan rolled up his pant leg...

wade_vorher_s.jpg

Ioan: "Look what humans did to me and many of my fellow witches and wizards. They held us captive, tortured us and burned us on pyres, just because we can do magic. But some black sheep didn't make me hate humans."

Waya relaxed mentally but physically she was still tense and she felt her canines sharpen she stood up " I'm sorry its an instinct, my name is Watton Waya but you can call me Waya "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back