• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realm of the Dark Veil

" I'm very good in medical situations like this " Waya came closer now next to them

"A wise vampire once told me that to survive we have to stick together, I think that by letting her help it would also imply these rules to Toma's survival. I do not question your a great and experienced medic, It's just every great medic has its great assistants."

Waya smirked and pulled out a special liquid and opened it putting some in a bowel she bite her wrist and let one drop fall into the liquid then she wrapped her wrist and mixed in other liquids and some ground up herbs till she created a dull purple liquid

The father decided to give it one last try and gave Toma another adrenaline injection. This time, his heart began to beat.

"By the way, if you pierce somebody's heart, it'll most likely kill him..." the father said, attaching Toma to a ventilator, since he still was not breathing.

*Nyla held her breath and didn't realize it. She didn't let it out until she heard his heart beating again. She gasped for air, her ears perked up trained on the faint noise his heart was making.*

" Then why do they do it to dead people to make their heart work again? " Waya said

(BTW that's true, they do that)

Father: "We used to do it. But this therapy method is obsolete, since it's the right ventricle that has to be punctioned. That is possible, but chances of puncturing the left one aren't small, and this can lead to a cardiac tamponade and thus to heart failure."

Father: "That's why I said that puncturing the heart will most likely kill the person. Not that it definitely will."

Animkii was concerned for everything going on around him, however chose not to circle the situation. He had no desire to make things worse. Wanting to get away from the situation, Animkii was able to find something else to keep him distracted. The harsh scent of Goat Ass ramen filling his nostrils with ferocity. Either Luci or Tomo, he just needed to follow it to find out. The Wendigo sought out the scent, following every inch it covered - only to attract him to a room. He tilted his head, knocking as he sniffed around the frame of the door.

@kokochii

*Nyla started coughing a little the stress made her wound a little worse, she coughed up a small blood bubble but casually wiped it away leaving a streak of red on her chin.*

Waya was putting away her things the bandage on her wrist had bled through now red she didn't seem to mind

*Nyla's eyes went back to normal and her tail disappeared but her ears stayed looking like a cats. Nyla looked at her side the new bandage had just bled through again and she put her hand to it, coming away with a lot of blood. She sat on the bed.* "Can you fix it doc?"

"Yea, I kind of transformed when Toma did that... It scared the living creatures out of me, quite literally. When I transform my skin shifts and it must've torn the stitches..." *Nyla wipes more blood away from her mouth.* "Is this an issue as well or should I not be concerned cause I'm really not that concerned about it."

Waya opened the container and it had a paste in it for wounds that would stop the bleeding

Father: "Well, you should be concerned about that as well. Did you vomit the blood or cough it up?"

(Ah...)

Father: "Thanks, but I rather trust my sewing needle..."

Saying that, the father held up an old and rusty needle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back