• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realm of the Dark Veil

Animkii heard Dracula's voice from afar, how head didn't want to lose a child. Maybe, just maybe, Animkii was to be able to help with that. An exchange. He and Toma could change - Animkii might have a chance to be Human again or die. At least he was going to be of use. The Wendigo sighed, running his palms through his hair as he thought about calling for the vampires. It wasn't like Animkii had anything to lose.

@CountDracula

Luci drank her hot chocolate and exhaled calmly. It was hot, but warmed her insides nicely. She turned off the stove, leaning against the counter. Voices from afar continued, and she wondered just what in the world was going on. "What's going on?" Luci thought out loud, noticing through the corner of her eye the beast had returned. "Is it urgent?"

@Fallout Bandit

@CountDracula

Animkii shrugged, sniffing the hot chocolate. "The little one doesn't have to suffer in such a way for long," the Wendigo spoke as he closed his eyes. "It's urgent. Very urgent. The little one may not be able to survive much longer with the conditions. Back in my tribe, the elders were able to heal. But now, they're long gone." Animkii pursed his lips, looking over at Luci.

@kokochii

Luci looked up at the ceiling, a look of indifference and haunting familiarity. She heard dracula crying, and spoke as if he was in the room, "Death is inevitable for anyone. The least you could do is comfort him until the end." There was nothing they could do anyway; Luci remained impassive but didn't want to lose a member of the special unit. She was a mere human, there wasn't anything she could say or do that would make the situation any less despairing.

@Fallout Bandit

@CountDracula

"Death isn't the problem" Dracula said. "We can make him a vampire... the problem is that he might have suffered irreversible brain damage..."

Animkii sighed, genuinely concerned for the little one's health. If the deities were able to help Animkii, perhaps they could be able to help him. But if they weren't able to, Animkii would die a human and the child would be stuck with the disease, that is, if they switched. It was worth a try, but for some reason, Animkii had become attached to the Wendigo form he was supposedly 'blessed' with. "Irreversible.." he repeated to himself, maybe there really was no solution to the problem occurring. All they had was hope that things would get better, and even then, there really was nothing.

@kokochii

@CountDracula

Dracula: "Thanks for the offer, but you don't have to get in danger... we can make him a vampire... but we should wait with that until he wakes up to see whether he's suffered brain damage..." Dracula gulped. "If he wakes up..."

*Nyla eyes darken. She looks down* well... *she bites her lip* I could help with that. My dad when I was a baby put an overload of chemicals in my blood system but the mixture of them cures everything that is wrong with the internal body system. My wounds right now are kind of an overload on the chemicals but I know for a fact that it helps if others drink it..." *shes looking down the entire time.* "it's one reason why the men who captured me wanted me."

Death came in many shapes and forms, simply "dying" didn't always mean leaving the world. Luci learned that long ago. "What if he doesn't wake?" Luci asked Drac, then looked to Animkii. "Want some hot chocolate?" Luci tried to lighten the mood, she didn't like lingering on things.

@Fallout Bandit

@CountDracula

"I'd do anything to help him." *nyla looks straight into Dracula's eyes with all seriousness but then she gets a lighter tone.* Besides I owe you blood anyways.

Animkii refused the hot chocolate and sighed, "I'm willing to risk my life for someone who actually has something to live for. I'll find a way for him to live happily." The Wendigo was persistent, there really was nothing for him to live for anyways - he'd gone so long living and had watched so many die before his eyes. People he'd loved.

@kokochii

@CountDracula

CountDracula said:
(It'd be nice if you read what I've just written. I don't want magic to treat him. I've created him like that for a purpose.)
(I did read it but you know that the blood isn't magic it's science.)

Luci didn't understand Animkii's persistence, nor Dracula's sadness. Instead, she pondered happier things in life as she drank her hot chocolate, staring down the empty cup with a mystified expression. "I don't get it," Luci began, confounded by Animkii's words. "Are you saying you don't have anything to live for?"

@Fallout Bandit

@CountDracula

Dracula: "My family is all I have... I love them more than anything else... my children mean the world to me... and now, my son might never wake up again..."

Animkii shook his head, "I don't. I've lived far too long, lost far too much, and it isn't like I have anything else. If I find something that I find worth it, then maybe I'll stop being like this, but for now. I will remain this way." The Wendigo let out a harsh, long sigh as he looked over at Luci.

@kokochii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back