• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realm of the Dark Veil

Nyla looks at Drac's Father and smiles lightly, "I will try my best not to fully shift again." Then hearing Dracula say that she gets a grim look on her face. "He was talking to me and telling me all about your trip when he told me he felt dizzy. Then he passed out and stopped breathing and didn't have a pulse, and my animal side freaked out made me shift and tore my stitches open, Your father saved him. He's a great kid and he doesn't deserve this." *Nyla sits up slowly in her bed and gestures to the machinery.*

*Nyla closed her eyes tightly not being able to hold it together looking at Toma in such a vulnerable state for so long. She hadn't realized she was so tired though and she fell asleep instantaneously.*

*Nylas eyes open in a snap at the noises, there her cat eyes, her cat ears never shifted back to her human ones. She looks at Toma. And at the machines and at the defibrillator.* "What's happening to him!?"

Luci looked at Animkii, a bit surprised by his sudden request. She felt honored for some reason, and nearly uttered a giggle out of excitement. "Of course, of course," Luci directed him to the stove, a grin prominent on her expression. "For curiosity purposes, right?" Luci could picture him making ramen in the middle of the night, and then denying the fact he was making ramen in the middle of the night. "Well, where do you want to start? I can watch you make it and tell you if you're doing it right or wrong. That's the best way to learn anything." She informed, wondering if he'd ever touched a stove in his life.

@Fallout Bandit

"Ventricular fibrillation" the father said, pressing the electrodes to Toma's chest. "Nothing... dammit..." He pulled Toma out of his bed and began giving CPR again.

"After I bathe, I'd like to try and cook it. If I don't burn the water," he replied. Animkii was a terrible cook if it came to stoves, so it wouldn't be a surprise if he fucked up on various tries. He could imagine it now, the struggle of making food that was not native to him, struggling to do things properly, and eventually being hard on himself because he couldn't do things right. Animkii turned around, beginning to walk towards the room he were to stay in for a while. @kokochii

@Fallout Bandit @kokochii

Watching the scenery with a miserable feeling, Mihnea wondered if the others really were deaf. The noise of the machines was noticeable throughout the headquarter.

Luci smiled as he departed, presenting a small wave in his absence. She turned toward the stove again, placing a finger to her chin. She now knew how to make ramen. What else should I make...? Her diet mostly consisted of ramen...There wasn't much variety in her life when it came to food. Looking around, Luci decided to get out the kettle. Perhaps some hot chocolate was in order. As she prepared everything, she couldn't help but to feel like her mother was standing beside her, criticizing her like she always did in the past.

Luci stopped for a moment, hearing the sound of machines of sorts in the distance. There was always strange things going on in the headquarters, Luci wasn't really startled at all. Maybe the aroma of the ramen and hot chocolate could lure the others here. She didn't like being alone...

@Fallout Bandit @CountDracula

Last edited by a moderator:
Animkii wondered about the noises that came from machinery, the clanking of parts as it ran. Though he had little knowledge about machinery, the Wendigo was quick to catch on. However, he had to take care of business first.

He undressed, loaded himself into a thoughtful shower where he struggled to find the warm water on the dial. He caught on pretty quickly. It was far better than the hose water he was always shot with. He let ljt a refreshing sigh as he scrubbed every crevice to get rid of the grime in between. And soon enough, he was done, slipping into spare clothing with his wounds still fresh. Bandages could be of use.

He left the premised of the room, following the machinery clanking. Instead of taking the ramen lesson, Animkii decided to let the curiosity get the best of him. Although he didn't want to pry, it seemed like serious business that was happening towards the little one - or so he assumed.

@kokochii

@CountDracula

As Animkii came in, the father was still trying to bring Toma back to life. He had shocked Toma with the defibrillator twice now, and his experience told him that patients who need more than three shocks barely survive...

Animkii understood the struggle of trying to revive someone; it was really a task that was scarring to the heart - if the person had one. He sighed, walking over towards Toma, and then after a short distance, he stopped and crouched. The Wendigo examined the boy from afar, but couldn't put his finger on the situation. "What happened to the little one?"

@CountDracula

"I never knew that. " Ny replies. "That must be very hard for you." *Nyla turns her head to face forward and out the door.*

She watches the wendigo come in. She could smell it from across the house.*

"Clear!" the father shouted before shocking Toma the third time. This time, the shock helped. Toma's heart was beating normally.

Dracula carefully put Toma back on his bed and took his hand again. "He's very sick" he explained Animkii. "He was born with a severe cardiac defect... that's why he's in a wheelchair."

Nyla let out a sigh of relief as the machines beeping and the sound of Toma's heart went back to normal. "This kid needs to stop accidentally dying before he gives me heart issues."

He couldn't quite understand, but he knew it was severe, and maybe he could do something for the benefit of the child. Animkii sighed and stood up, taking his leave as he got an idea. He got to the kitchen where he believed Luci was and sat on the counter.

@kokochii

@CountDracula

Nyla got out of her bed carefully as not to rip her stitches and she went over to Dracula and Toma. She sat down next to Dracula and put her hand on his shoulder to comfort him* "He's going to be ok. I know he is I can feel it, right now he has a pretty strong heart beat, it's consistent. You just gotta be patient. He'll pull through this he's got a strong will in him. I haven't known him long but I know that..." *nyla puts a hand on the side of Toma' s bed.

The father hugged Dracula tightly. Father: "I wish I wouldn't have to tell you, but... he's not breathing on his own.... this often is a sign of severe brain damage..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back